R.I.P - Skrillex: My Mametchi, My Child, My Life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score

Time of death/running away: 12:00 AM

Gen: 1

Reason: He got married and had to leave his son, Deadmau5, into my care.

Name: Skrillex (SKRIL)

Type of Tamagotchi: Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 (Obtained with Very Great Care)

When I had my first egg, I was very fascinated by how a Tama evolves on its own pace. My only goal...was to get a Mametchi. I named my new baby as Skrillex...and I knew he would turn out to be a perfect companion. I treated him as if he were my child of my own, and luckily, with no problems, he evolved into the right character needed for me to get Mametchi...known as Batabatatchi (an airplane sort of thing). After a short three days of care, he evolved into the character I wanted. I cried happily while looking at Skrillex, my Mametchi. Soon after, he wanted to get married. He was 6 years old, and the matchmaker came with a mate. I chose Yes, and the two happily got married, and Skrillex had a baby boy by his side. After two days, at 12:00 AM, he left, with his son Deadmau5 sleeping. I cried with ample tears...and I knew I wouldn't see him again.

R.I.P - Skrillex the Mametchi. I wish I couldn't let you leave, my friend...my darling...my child. See you on Tama Planet...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back