have you ever seen a screamer video?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pighat09

Reaction score
you know, the scary pop up videos? where theres a video of something then BAM! scary face with screaming! and if you saw one, what video was it and what was your reaction?

TM Edit: Please remember everyone that posting links to these kinds of PRANKS are banned at TamaTalk. It's OK to discuss them, but not OK to post a link for everyone to view. (Just saying, before someone does it and then claims they didn't know it was against the rules ;) )

See Banned Topics and Posts for info: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/92971-banned-topics-posts/

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazingly, I've somehow managed to avoid seeing any screamers all these years.

I've come across thousands and laughed at all of them. Somehow I find them hilarious not scary..

ok since i am interested in screamers again lets bring this thread back to life

I saw one recently and almost died of fear. It was a weird creature in a black cloak and skull-like face (probably a costume) slowly walking through a room until its body obscured the camera. Suddenly it bent down and its face appeared. I was so scared I slammed my laptop shut and my hour was pounding for half an hour afterwards. :(

I saw one recently and almost died of fear. It was a weird creature in a black cloak and skull-like face (probably a costume) slowly walking through a room until its body obscured the camera. Suddenly it bent down and its face appeared. I was so scared I slammed my laptop shut and my hour was pounding for half an hour afterwards. :(
oh my god thats awful! I'm so sorry! be sure to stay safe this halloween and don't click any suspicious links!

I watched a vid

Supposed to make u sleepy

I closed the PC as fast as I could
ooohhhh my god XD what was it called?

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched a few screamer videos on purpose and they didn't really scare me XD But probably because I looked at the comments to read what was gonna pop up :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back