Easter Hatch 2014

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleChocoWolf

Reaction score
You do not need to be religious to have some fun Easter virtual pet hatching! :)

Like always, please comment what virtual pet you'll be running for the hatch. I'm thinking it can be any type of virtual pet, but I think it'd be best to have bright/colorful shells to hatch with.

It gives off a more Easter vibe, than a dark or black shelled virtual pet.

The hatch will begin on April 20th. If you can hatch on Easter Sunday, you can hatch on the 21st or 22nd. I won't kill you.

Pictures is always very very nice to have, but not necessary!

Please comment if you will be joining and include what you'll be hatching as well.

If you sign up, I'll make sure to remind you about the hatch a few days before.

I'd like to participate! But I've no idea what I'd like to run yet.

I unfortunately had to back out of the last hatch I wanted to be a part of, but I love the vibe!

I think I'll run either my purple iD L-e or my green P1 (which I've only done one run of).

I might be able to join. I'm hoping one of the tamagotchis I'm currently running will leave it's baby in time for the hatch. If not I'll see i if want to start up a new one. ;)

I've never done a group hatch before, but this sounds like fun! I think I'll run my orange V1. It hasn't been run since its battery died nearly a decade ago...

orange_purple.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh! Maybe my Japanese P2, Blue V3, or Green V3. Maybe even my V4,

(I'll run the P2/Blue V3 if they come in time. ;)

I'd love to join if I have a new baby on my P's in time for it.

And because it's Easter I'll give myself the added goal of raising Yumemitchi if it's a girl since she looks like a bunny! If it's a boy, I guess I'll aim for Mogumogutchi since he looks like a chipmunk and that's Spring related, I guess. :p

I'd like to join either with my Pink TMGC+C or my pink Devilgotchi :)

Alright! :)

You guys are all noted, just let me know what you'll be hatching.

I think I'll be hatching my yellow w/ stars v3.

I'd like to join! :) I'll use my P's. But, it's really hard for me to upload pictures... it takes like 10 minutes just for a picture! -_-" I know they're not necessary, but I always like to add pictures. Probably not this time, though. Sorry! :p

Hey all! Are we excited to hatch our very sweet Easter eggs this weekend?

I, for one, will be thrilled to hatch my green V1 - a recent eBay acquisition.

i'll join with my tan v2..the base is tan, but theres about 4 other colors on it as well..just saying.

Alright guys!

I'm gonna make a list of everyone and what they're hatching.

I'll be making the Log Saturday so if its Easter for you and not me, feel free to post!

I know timezones can be tricky. Im still not sure what I'm going to hatch yet.

------------------

Carol_tama - maybe

daniinthetardis - v1

Tamaninjacat - maybe

Holler - v1

WiiYoShi14 - v6

SonicBlades - P's maybe

Ashashitchi - +Color or Devilgotchi

Tama Crazy- Maybe Angel

Totally Tamagotchi - P's maybe

TamaGuyJayy - v2

LittleChocoWolf - Undecided