GUYS HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pighat09

Reaction score
ok, lilly, my only tamagotchi right now, is GONE.

i painted her egg case, but today i regretted it and tried to remove it.

well, that just WRECKED it. it started choosing options by itself. It was broken.

i tried opening it up, but i didn't have any small screwdrivers.

so i went downstairs, to the basement.

i grabbed a hammer.

SMASH!!!!

broken screen.

I'm crying by now.

Lilly,

my daughter,

is gone.

She's really gone.

i hid her behind a shelf.

she was only 1.99 at the thrift shop, so nothing of value was lost.

GUYS

SHE WAS MY CHILD

I CARED ABOUT HER

IM GOING TO HELL

IM GOING TO HELL.

GUYS I CANT STOP CRYING WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?

Oh no that's so sad!!!! D:

Um, just try to calm down... maybe try to get your hands on a new Tamagotchi.

as for your broken tamagotchi, maybe you can replace the screen but I don't know how damaged the Tamagotchi is...

Well, when my V4 broke, I gave it a little funeral and slept with it every night and wrote poems about my memories with it :) Maybe you could do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm... I think you need to slow down, calm down and generally be more patient.

If you don't have the right screwdriver do something that will solve the problem and get you the right size screwdriver - ask an adult (parent / neighbour, etc.)

otherwise, best advice I can give is never use a hammer to try to remove a tamagotchi's screws.... :rolleyes:

Oh no that's so sad!!!! D:

Um, just try to calm down... maybe try to get your hands on a new Tamagotchi.

as for your broken tamagotchi, maybe you can replace the screen but I don't know how damaged the Tamagotchi is...

Well, when my V4 broke, I gave it a little funeral and slept with it every night and wrote poems about my memories with it :) Maybe you could do the same.
i found a good looking tamagotchi online for $17. i might be able to get it.

That's really bad but not try to sound rude or mean but why would anyone use a hammer to try to open the screws of a TMGC though well lesson learned

MORAL:Never use a hammer to open screws

but that must be really upsetting I hope you get a new one!

It's your fault only. It's common sense to open a tamagotchi up BEFORE painting it or removing paint. Don't have small screwdrivers? Don't paint it. Plus you could just remove batteries instead of smashing it...

Yeah, that's pretty sad but I agree with the comment above. Seems you didn't really think about what you were doing when painting it and trying to fix it, it's always worth taking your time and thinking about the best methods and maybe research how other people have managed these types of things successfully in the past? At leas you should be able to get a new one no bother though but hopefully you'll have learnt to be a bit more careful this time :)

Don't feel bad though, most of us have had some sort of accident with a Tama at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back