SonicBlades' Very Own Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SonicBlades

Reaction score
Welcome to my log! Unfortunately I don't have a camera so I can't take any photos, but I hope you enjoy reading it regardless.

Today I finally got around to starting up my P's. I popped in the batteries and set the date/time. Since I don't understand Japanese I wanted to enter something for my name that I could easily distinguish. So, my Tamas will know me as ♥♪!? and anyone who gets that reference is awesome. Eventually I may try to fill out my profile.

My first egg hatched into a little Aokumotchi. He seems to be what everyone starts out with. I immediately fed him until he refused to eat and then we went to the arcade to play some games. We aced them and won a bunch of Gotchi Points. I actually like the built-in games more than the one added by the Love & Melody pierce. I think the jump rope one is my favorite.

After a little while Aokumotchi evolved into Mitsumarutchi. I'm not sure which adult I'm going to aim for. Feel free to suggest one if you'd like.

Yesterday Mitsumarutchi woke up needing a bath. After he got washed up I decided to take him to the restaurant to eat breakfast. Outside, we found a coupon to double our winnings at the arcade. We racked up a bunch of GP!

That night he evolved into Cosmotchi. He currently has a fashionable personality so it looks like he'll become a Knightchi next.

It was Takutochi's birthday and he invited Cosmotchi to join him in a meal at the restaurant. Nothing much else happened until later at night when Cosmotchi evolved into Knightchi!

I decided to put all the GP we've earned to use and buy him the star costume, clapper board, and a hamburger steak so he could obtain his first three puzzle pieces. I love that little animation for the clapper board. It reminds me of the Ninja Gaiden games for the NES.

Now to wait until he gets his fourth puzzle piece and then it's time to get married!

Knighttchi got his final puzzle piece today so he went off to the matchmaker. His choices were Yukinkotchi, Harptchi, and Memetchi. Though he thought they were all beautiful, Harptchi was the perfect match for him.

He left behind a cute little Pinkbotchi. Yes! I was hoping for a girl! She evolved into a Puchihanatchi after a bit and now she's gone to bed for the night.

I have tons of GP to spend on her since Knighttchi sold two items for 5000 GP each while I had him. I also got a 50% voucher from Café Mama when Knighttchi bought dinner from her food cart last night.

Not too much to report today. Puchihanatchi evolved into Nokobotchi, but other than that, not much of interest happened. I think I'm going to aim for Himespetchi. I'd like to get all the perfect care characters done first.

Nokobotchi evolved into Himespetchi!

She's already got her first three puzzle pieces from the Health Drink, the Hand Mirror, and the Lab Coat. When I took her to the Music Café to buy her Health Drink, Papa Knightchi showed up. Father and daughter enjoyed a treat together. Aww!

See you in 48 hours after Himespetchi finds her final puzzle piece!

This morning Himespetchi cleaned the house then headed out to work at the Tamadepa for a couple hours. She earned 500 GP! She wrote an entry in the diary which I attempted to translate the best I could: "I liked working at Tamadepa! It was fun being surrounded by cute things. ♪"

Later into the day Himespetchi got her final puzzle piece, so it was time to visit the matchmaker. The choices were Mametchi, Rightchi, and Doyatchi. Obvious choice is obvious. :newmametchi:

I got another girl. This time around I'm going to try to get Kiraritchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last two days were kind of crazy with stuff going on in my personal life. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to give nearly as much attention to my Tama as I wanted. Instead of getting Kiraritchi I now have a Patitchi. She already has three puzzle pieces from eating a Mille Crêpe, wearing the Fluffy One-Piece, and using the Cookbook.

Since I have a ton of GP saved up I decided to remodel my Tama's house. I found a theme I really like for the living room, but there doesn't seem to be an option to use the theme for the other rooms. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
This morning Himespetchi cleaned the house then headed out to work at the Tamadepa for a couple hours. She earned 500 GP! She wrote an entry in the diary which I attempted to translate the best I could: "I liked working at Tamadepa! It was fun being surrounded by cute things. ♪"

Later into the day Himespetchi got her final puzzle piece, so it was time to visit the matchmaker. The choices were Mametchi, Rightchi, and Doyatchi. Obvious choice is obvious. :newmametchi:

I got another girl. This time around I'm going to try to get Kiraritchi.
What did you need for her final puzzle piece. So far I have 3 I used the clap board tiara and kira cake. I've heard a parfait works but I can't find one.

Latest posts

Back