what happened to my fanfic on here?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pighat09

Reaction score
i had a fic called "the sickest and raddest fic on here" and it got deleted! what happened? i worked so hard on it!

Well, I am sorry it got deleted :( It was pretty short, and it didn't have very good grammar and punctuation, making it hard to read. Also, Mametchi taking a poop at the beginning could be seen as vulgar. If you want to know for sure why it was removed, you should ask one of the mods :) Maybe try to work on your grammar, etc, and write a new story :D

Settle down, kids.

pighat09, I'm not sure if you were understanding (let alone reading) the PM reminders being sent to you, but you might want to read the Site Rules again.

All posts are to be concise, friendly, respectful and with the intention of positive contribution towards TamaTalk.
i had a fic called "the sickest and raddest fic on here"
Do you see what's the problem here?

Kids, if you see someone who is violating the Site Rules, simply report the offending material and we'll get to it --- no need to pick on them, okay? And please avoid flaming and fighting. It's on the Site Rules as well just so everyone is reminded.

NO swearing, flaming, shaming, fighting, SPAM, pot stirring or discussion of anything illegal!

Topic closed. POOF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back