Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

stuff you regret doing to/doing with your tamas?

• Please log in to reply

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:05 AM ( #1 )

Hi guys! :D

There already was a topic on this, but it got closed. So i thought i could maybe get it alive again!

As the title explains, here you can talk about stuff you did to/did with your tamas you regret now.

The thing i regret doing to my tamas is this:

I got clay and wanted to make tamagotchi holders out of them, i first had to put the clay in the right shape for it to be a holder (duh).

I turned the clay into ball, put a tama in a bag and then pushed it in the clay (with the tama in the bag, no clay can get to the tama)

It was surprisingly harder than i thought to make a tamagotchi holder and i got sick of putting my tama in a bag after a while, so i took it out.

I used my angelgotchi for this, btw. So i put it out of the bag to make it easier to make an "imprint" of the tama in the clay. Now my angel has a bit of blue clay on it, including the smalll, white, crack-shaped plastic right next to the screen and the paint. As if that wasn't enough, i decided to go scratch off the clay on the paint and now it has a bit of paint off. All of this is minor, and you don't really notice, but i still regret being so dumb and doing this with my angelgotchi.

What's your story? :)

Replies

Views

Started

03 Apr 2014

Last Post

22 Jul 2014

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:06 PM ( #2 )

YAY YOU REMADE MY TOPIC THX :D i regret breaking all my tamas by accident like trying to debug/redecorate or whatever cause I couldve sold them if I didnt break them :(
  • *Hayden* and Box like this

SonicBlades

• sonicblades user photo

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:13 PM ( #3 )

I regret throwing away all my Tamas and other V-Pets when I was really little simply because their batteries ran out. I did that with any toy that ran out of batteries; I just assumed it was broken. In total I think I threw away 2 Nano Puppies, a Nano Fighter, 5 different Giga Pets, a Digimon, and 3 P1/P2s. :(

• *Hayden* and pisou2 like this

Izzy429M

• izzy429m user photo

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:27 PM ( #4 )

Used the wrong type of displex on tamas the touch screen one so my v5 has a massive scratch on the screen
  • *Hayden* likes this

TotallyTamagotchi

• totallytamagotchi user photo

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:23 PM ( #5 )

My iD L Spacy's heart has a scratch!! I should've been more careful... ;_; (yeah, call me paranoid... even the littlest damage to one of my tamas worries me so much! The scratch is hardly noticeable... :P)

• *Hayden* likes this

WiiYoShi14

• wiiyoshi14 user photo

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:54 PM ( #6 )

I dropped a V4 in a puddle. I used a hair dryer to fix it, but it was dead :c

• *Hayden* likes this

tama crazy

• tama-crazy user photo

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:20 AM ( #7 )

I read somewhere that to protect the design on your tamagotchi you should paint it with clear nail polish... I did, and the nail polish smudged the design. Don't do this!

• *Hayden* and haileymametchi like this

HeathersTamas

• heatherstamas user photo

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:30 AM ( #8 )

It is a shame to hear about your stories, everyone! Okay, so here's mine, I think this was my first Tama it was a Pink V2 with white stripes on it? (I was about 6)!! So, one day, I decided to go make myself a Milo (chocolate milk drink thing) I put a spoon in the cup, then placed it onto the table and sat on the chair with my Tama in one of my hands and the other, a spoon scooping up the chocolate drink. I was playing with my tama and veered my hand holding the tama directly ontop of the cup which was still full of milk! All of a sudden, the tama slipped out of my hand and PLOP! It fell into the drink!!! NOOOOO! I think I was crying ad freaking out at that time because if my mum found out she would be super mad at me and my tama+drink were ruined :< So I picked up the tama from the cup and I knew it was dead! I went outside to the garbage bin to throw it out but I noticed the symbol which had a stickman throwing something into a garbage can with a cross going through it!! So, I went to the garden to burry it up! I don't know what happened to it afterwards because we lived in an apartment and one of the cleaners may have picked it up! I wish I could have taken care old my old tamas properly and I woukd still have them by now... I thought I would grow out of them and lose interest! But not me! :D
  • *Hayden* likes this

AeroHail

• aerohail user photo

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:12 AM ( #9 )

I regret not watching a vid on how to open the back of the Ps as now there's a tiny little scuff/crack next to the hole. It's tiny but because it happened as soon as I got it I was pretty annoyed with my self.

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:34 AM ( #10 )

YAY YOU REMADE MY TOPIC THX :D i regret breaking all my tamas by accident like trying to debug/redecorate or whatever cause I couldve sold them if I didnt break them :(

you're welcome! :D

also, another thing i regret: putting my v4.5 and all other tamas into a bow with rubbish in it. My v4.5 got a minor scratch, but it still annoys me, now it doesn't anymore, though. But i could have avoided it, so yeah :P

Holler

• holler user photo

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:22 AM ( #11 )

I've thankfully never done worse to my Tamagotchis than drop one occasionally, however I did wash my Pokéwalker in the laundry once!  I was mortified when I was taking my clothes out and I saw it lying in the bottom of the washer.  Fortunately, it dried out nicely, and still works just fine.

• PoisonMookie likes this

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:47 AM ( #12 )

I already stated in the old topic that I regret washing my V4 and making the buttons go crazy. I also regret leaving my Tama-Go on the table because my dog chewed of the lovely chain that attaches the figure top to the Tama-Go. ._.

I guess I also regret not taking care of my P's properly because it has a lot of scratches on it. I'm hoping to get some Displex soon.

pyrotarukia

• pyrotarukia user photo

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:52 PM ( #13 )

I regret thinking that my old first Tamagotchi (I think it was the 1st generation? It was a really cool see through blue litterally got it when they first came out) was meant to be used like a keychain as well as a virtual pet and i put it on my school bag and it got stolen. My sister then rubbed in my face that she still had hers for like 3 weeks and I was so sad my mum took us on a special shopping trip just to get me a new one, however my sister also got a new one and she ended up with 2 and I may have been a little jealous and tried to hide them around her room so when they beeped for attention she couldn't find them and it would drive her nuts lol ah sisterly love

• PoisonMookie and haileymametchi like this

magicboa

• magicboa user photo

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:23 PM ( #14 )

The only bad thing I regret doing was leaving my Uratama hanging from the rear-view mirror in my truck on a hot day.  Luckily. I had parked in the shade, so the little guy was fine.  It was only out there for an hour or two.  That's really the only thing I ever did.

BuddiLuvsYew

• buddiluvsyew user photo

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:46 PM ( #15 )

My biggest regret was randomly deciding to down-size my collection over the years  :(

I have given about 9 Tamagotchis to Goodwill over the years, and probably lost about one or two. I really liked the designs of the ones I gave away, too! I really miss my constellations V3, my globe v4.5 and my cotton candy V5  -_-

haileymametchi

• haileymametchi user photo

Posted 04 June 2014 - 04:49 PM ( #16 )

I regret leaving my Tamagotchi in the car while I was at a friend's house.

Even though it ended up evolving, I regret not taking PERFECT care of it!

drewadrawing

• drewadrawing user photo

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:36 PM ( #17 )

After my V2 that was on its 17th generation unpaused and died while I was at school, I was so upset that I threw it away. I could kick myself for doing that, because now that I want a tamagotchi again I have to buy it on a website!

patchis-forest

• patchis-forest user photo

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:12 AM ( #18 )

i regret throwing away my old tamas when they didnt work at first when a new battery was put in. only years later did i realize that it could more than one try to get it working again.

another thing i regret was dropping my v1 on the ground and killing it. it created this mark on the screen where the only way i can describe it was like black jelly.

• WiiYoShi14 likes this

MagicMimitchi

• magicmimitchi user photo

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:10 PM ( #19 )

Not really Tama abuse:  I regret giving my very first tamagotchi away to the good will. Wish I kept it now. -_-

Also not a Tama, but I recently used too long of a screw on my Penpy Penguin and it scratched the circuit board, which resulted in 2 rows of pixels being deleted. Now I feel stupid and mad at myself. :(

tamaninjacat

• tamaninjacat user photo

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:59 PM ( #20 )

Not really Tama abuse:  I regret giving my very first tamagotchi away to the good will. Wish I kept it now. -_-

Me too! I also gave many others to Goodwill before I realized how much I actually loved Tamagotchis. :( 

• MagicMimitchi likes this