Photo
- - - - -

stuff you regret doing to/doing with your tamas?

• Please log in to reply

WiiYoShi14

• wiiyoshi14 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:39 PM ( #21 )

I remember playing with a V3 in the car, and when I got out of the car, it fell into the place where the door closes, and it crushed it. :/

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:18 PM ( #22 )

I regret giving my Tamagotchis weird names like "Osama" :/

Nerdy Cinnamon Bun

• nerdy-cinnamon-bun user photo

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:55 AM ( #23 )

One thing I remember doing to my (4.5 I think?!?) Tamagotchi is I left it in a toy bin for a couple of days and it beeped but I didn't do anything. Since I was a weird child, I basically neglected my tama's when they evolved into a tama I didn't want, like Ringotchi. I recovered it days later, and it didn't die! It evolved to a teen without food or anything. It had a big skull and poops filled the screen. I took good care of it and I regret almost killing it. It died shortly after I began to take good care of it.

R.I.P. Britney

mudkipclove

• mudkipclove user photo

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:42 PM ( #24 )

I regret losing my V2, V3 and V4. I also regret prying apart a famitama without the proper tools, because my V1 needed buttons, especially because the buttons on the V5 got broken anyway!!

I also regret the horrible things I've done to my V1, which includes:

-not knowing how to run it and needlessly causing the death of 20+ child tamas

-chewing on the buttons and pulling them out

-debugging it

Thankfully, I've grown up a little bit since that stuff happened o_o

x.Tori.x

• xtorix user photo

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:46 AM ( #25 )

I decided I was going to make my iD look better, so I glued gemstones on it, and I ran out, so only half of it is covered and I have yet to buy any more to finish it.. so it looks horrible.. I'm thinking about figuring out a way to scrape them off and then clean it up so it looks better again.

xxx

black candy

• black-candy user photo

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:31 PM ( #26 )

I regret having sold my V5 cookie design. It was cool :(

violetvioletchi

• violetvioletchi user photo

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:24 PM ( #27 )

I regret losing (/possibly having thrown away while cleaning) my yuki pengin. It was my first virtual pet and my mom took care of it for me while I was at school because I don't think you can pause those (or we didn't know how). Before I got back into tamagotchis I remember finding it and thinking that it was probably only worth like 50 cents now since it didn't have batteries and that I was probably never going to play with it again! I can't remember if I put it away to be stored in some random place or if I threw it away, but big mistake!! I wish I still had it the fact that I got back into virtual pets and that my mom was so sweet to take care of it means it had a lot of memories attached idk. :/ I can't bring myself to just buy another of the same version though, I feel like it won't be the same (which is silly I guess).