Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

New Release: Tamagotchi 4U (Sep. 27th)

• Please log in to reply

derekq

• derekq user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:33 AM ( #321 )

Yes I understand. But I'm sure Bandai themselves can make deals with global retailers, not just local ones. I'm sure they can find a way to distribute Touch Spots globally so everyone can access them. Just got to have hope. :)

It's a real shame Bandai Japan hasn't shared the color ones with us just yet. :(

It is not that they can't do it is that they don't want to, since there's no point to make touch spot internationally just for Tamagotchi, I mean we have PayPass (for fast paying) and NFC vending technologies and stuff. Can't list anymore at the moment. Though, ya you get the idea.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:23 AM ( #322 )

It is not that they can't do it is that they don't want to, since there's no point to make touch spot internationally just for Tamagotchi, I mean we have PayPass (for fast paying) and NFC vending technologies and stuff. Can't list anymore at the moment. Though, ya you get the idea.

Actually you all need to realise they don't need to have touch spots on the same level as Japan's plans for ones and it isn't hard and money would NOT be an issue. All they have to do is make an English touch spot station for toys r us then make touch spots for all sorts of advertisements and collaborations, if they can make an app they can remake their own ad exclusive items and in the end they don't really have to they could just have the app and make every id,idl,p's download for the new tama's format and the new future downloads so not an issue and NFC is a rising thing which in a few years will be big, we gotta start somewhere and bandai cashing in on it before everyone else is great,

Anny Biondi

• anny-biondi user photo

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:24 AM ( #323 )

I would prefer gender bender transformations than the actual ones from the 4U

And @anny biondi: why dislike the self care features? You get to TRAIN your pet!!! Besides they aren't 100% self reliant plus the baby sitting is great I mean people these days don't have as much time and 20yr old woman certainly wouldn't be looking at a toy 24/7 I don't have time to wake up at 7 every morning and care for a pet while I have school and things to do but I still don't want to go into changing stupid time settings to pause it only to wait a week more just to evolve my Tama!
It's not about what we want it's what Japan wants guys and in Japan's changing busy lifestyle there is no time to raise a virtual pet.

Not talking about babysitting, but about Tamas cleaning their own poop and brushing their teeth

I know right.
Why can't they just go forward I mean why did they deleted the cute animations from tmgc+c and then made the screen smaller on later releases. Also, for landsacpe bedroom windows they changed it to old fashioned windows and also they removed the plant features on the p's and maybe 4u too. I know they are adding new stuff but they are deleting something that are still good to replace boring stuff. I really don't know what bandai is up to but oh well.

I think the same about everything!And yeah, the +C has awesome close ups and graphics

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:45 AM ( #324 )

Yeah and so was I Aswell you don't have to train them anyway it's up to you really and isn't that a handy feature? Especially with the cleaning the house train feature. And the close ups are good just there are reasons they can't use them anymore becuase if they did we'd see a heck of a lot less downloads and how would we see a close up of what they wear?
  • Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:06 AM ( #325 )

Here are two new snapshots for you peeps

1406174088-0900-001.jpg

1406174088-0900-002.jpg

• kuromametchifan123, MagicMimitchi and tamastar133 like this

Rhythmless

• rhythmless user photo

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:00 AM ( #326 )

omg that mametchi picture looks so dramatic it's making me sad.

i need this tamagotchi

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:49 AM ( #327 )

Yeah and so was I Aswell you don't have to train them anyway it's up to you really and isn't that a handy feature? Especially with the cleaning the house train feature. And the close ups are good just there are reasons they can't use them anymore becuase if they did we'd see a heck of a lot less downloads and how would we see a close up of what they wear?

Oh you're right about the outfits, I never thought about that before. I'd rather have nice outfits than the big close ups.

• furbitchi likes this

MagicMimitchi

• magicmimitchi user photo

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:30 PM ( #328 )

1406174088-0900-002.jpg

I love Poketchi's sprite here. Also, the child tama looks so much like a pudding cup / gelatin. So cute~ ^_^  ( It's now becoming really hard for me to choose which color 4U's to get in September. All the macros of each color are gorgeous *w* )

b662f610f3dcc371ec65b71c6d2744d3.jpg
NEW GROWTH PROCESS

Taking a second look here, it seems like the teen stage of this new growth process is completely absent.  :huh:  Egg -> Baby -> Child -> Adult -> Post Adult

Unless the Adult Stage is now the new Teen Stage? What do you guys think?

Edited by MagicMimitchi, 24 July 2014 - 07:31 PM.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:44 PM ( #329 )

They cut it I guess because of how long it takes to get to the characters we all want ato play with and care for.
  • *Hayden* likes this

Rhythmless

• rhythmless user photo

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:05 AM ( #330 )

So is the post-adult stage gonna be permanent or can it be reversed? :U

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:15 AM ( #331 )

So is the post-adult stage gonna be permanent or can it be reversed? :U

Not sure...it seems they can be reversed though.

Since the teen stage is removed, I wonder how long it would take for a child to evolve into an adult o.O

The adult stage is still called "friend" stage

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan, 25 July 2014 - 01:19 AM.

• YURIA★CHARMAINE likes this

Soenattchi

• soenattchi user photo

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:12 AM ( #332 )

It seems to me that the adults will swing back and forth between post-adult evolutions maybe? So let's say you're raising Kuchipatchi depending on how much food or exercise he gets he is going to be able to change between maru, normal and ikemen at any time. Of course I may be wrong, but that's how I understand it.

On a sidenote,,, mm... I'm a little sad the 4U still hasn't popped up for sale. I said this before but I swear this wait is making me increasingly paranoid...

• YURIA★CHARMAINE likes this

SonicBlades

• sonicblades user photo

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:22 AM ( #333 )

Maybe the post-adult forms will be like the Petite and Large families on the V5 where you can feed them a certain food or have them use a certain item to change them back.

• kuromametchifan123, ichiro.malfoy, Pashalin and 1 other like this

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:55 AM ( #334 )

Maybe the post-adult forms will be like the Petite and Large families on the V5 where you can feed them a certain food or have them use a certain item to change them back.

This is actually a good concept --- I'm kind of hoping the same thing that they can swing from one transformation to another... let's face it. Bandai can't please everybody, so a little flexibility won't hurt, right? :D

Dizzie

• dizzie user photo

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:30 PM ( #335 )

Why isnt this and the Tamagotchi Friends thing in the Tama-News thread yet?

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:01 PM ( #336 )

Why isnt this and the Tamagotchi Friends thing in the Tama-News thread yet?

Because only Admin starts Tama News threads, and usually new release threads are in Comments and Rumours.

BlueCheeseMonkey~

• bluecheesemonkey user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:46 AM ( #337 )

More pictures:
kc1pbr.jpgvykvbq.jpg10f6gqp.jpgdz8qzd.jpg35bhyso.jpg

Edited by BlueCheeseMonkey~, 27 July 2014 - 02:51 AM.

• kuromametchifan123, Eternal Mametchi Fan, *Hayden* and 2 others like this

Rhythmless

• rhythmless user photo

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:57 AM ( #338 )

dat hunger bar tho
  • furbitchi and glitterxoxo like this

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:06 AM ( #339 )

Bath soap lol. I wonder what those little plastic charm things are?  It seems to say "Tamagotchi 4U tablet"... I wonder what it actually is for. They're pretty cheap and my fave is the blue one.

EDIT: It's candy, I wonder why the price is so low but on stuff like amazon it's a lot more expensive ono

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan, 27 July 2014 - 03:17 AM.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:18 AM ( #340 )

Bath soap lol. I wonder what those little plastic charm things are?  It seems to say "Tamagotchi 4U tablet"... I wonder what it actually is for. They're pretty cheap and my fave is the blue one.

That's actually a bath bomb bandai have made them before in tamagotchi planet shape, they have little toys inside. Also the tamagotchi tablets are old they are just charms you can customise they have made idl ones before

Also it's confirmed that the touch cards will replace the pierces! The aikatsu one will have the card and the faceplate I really like this Idea no more annoying pierces and just the downloads we want.
  • kuromametchifan123 and Anny Biondi like this