Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

New Release: Tamagotchi 4U (Sep. 27th)

• Please log in to reply

derekq

• derekq user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:34 AM ( #421 )

So what? I don't I have used rechargeable a for years and there's been no problem, they are just batteries they just recommend so you know what type of batteries to use doesn't mean you have to use exactly alkaline batteries.

I didn't say you can't use rechargeable batteries 0_0

Me my self is using rechargeable batteries too, by the way, let's get back on topic.

Any updates on the 4U so far, not on tamagotchi news section.

Edited by derekq, 16 August 2014 - 04:36 AM.

Midorime

• midorime user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:14 AM ( #422 )

So what? I don't I have used rechargeable a for years and there's been no problem, they are just batteries they just recommend so you know what type of batteries to use doesn't mean you have to use exactly alkaline batteries.

Usually recommendations are made because of bad experiences with certain types of products that may have ruined said product. Such as rechargeables leaking more often in electronics, they probably put it because, if they were used and leaked inside, it would void warranty or something. So it essentially is a 'use at your own risk' sorta deal.

• SailorRosette, furbitchi, kuromametchifan123 and 3 others like this

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:43 AM ( #423 )

PREORDERS FOR THE 4U ARE BACK ON HLJ!!!!

http://www.hlj.com/s...U&x=-637&y=-128

Just got a blue with the American comic cover keeping it as a safety preorder (there is possibility of going to Japan but in the likely event this doesn't happen I've got my preorder on one still)
  • OldSchoolTama likes this

Antiscian Cats

• antiscian-cats user photo

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:21 AM ( #424 )

Just got a blue with the American comic cover keeping it as a safety preorder (there is possibility of going to Japan but in the likely event this doesn't happen I've got my preorder on one still)

Furbitchi, do you know if it's free shipping/how much the shipping costs?

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:30 AM ( #425 )

Unfortunately, they don't calculate shipping costs for you until release because they don't yet know how much the items weigh, etc., etc.

Still good deals though, and HLJ has been great for me in general.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:55 AM ( #426 )

I would guess about $21 or so, but with them, I always use EMS. That was the cost of my last purchase and it was a bit heavier with the one item. Its usually like $10-$13 then a few dollars more for the middle and then the EMS. Same box usually comes to my house so it generally stays the same price for me sending to the USA. (from HLJ)

derekq

• derekq user photo

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:55 PM ( #427 )

Anyone want to pre-order on eBay? :P

http://www.ebay.com/...chi 4u&_sacat=0

Myiko

• myiko user photo

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:37 PM ( #428 )

pfff 100$, I would never spend that much on preordering a tamagotchi I don't really know how it is. We only know SOME features of the 4U for now, but not all of them, we don't know if we can get downloads outside japan yet and other stuff.

I think I'd rather wait some month to see if it's really worth it before throwing 100$ at the screen xD

I think 60$ (70-80 with shipping maybe)  is more reasonable, but it's still a lot of money you are spending on something you don't know yet  :o

I'm really excited for the 4U and I know it will be a great version as you all know! but I'd rather wait to see if it will really be fully enjoyable outside japan  ^_^

MagicMimitchi

• magicmimitchi user photo

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:46 PM ( #429 )

And preorders are now all gone... *sigh* I should've preordered this morning when I had the chance. :( I might preorder some faceplates and charm straps in the meantime.

Edited by MagicMimitchi, 19 August 2014 - 08:46 PM.

Shirayuri

• shirayuri user photo

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:28 AM ( #430 )

I am following this thread quietly... 

I jumped out of my seat after seeing this but only to be hit by a boulder seeing that its on order stop yet again. D=

Maybe they only got another 40 of these to distribute... *sad face*

I am having a difficult time knowing what color strap is what when they do not have stock photos of any kind. 

Carleesi

• carleesi user photo

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:55 AM ( #431 )

And preorders are now all gone... *sigh* I should've preordered this morning when I had the chance. :( I might preorder some faceplates and charm straps in the meantime.

The pink one is still available.
The price equals to $55 which is rather ok imo!

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:28 AM ( #432 )

There's still some avalible to purchase from other places, and I just checked HLJ and they had some pink

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:47 AM ( #433 )

Sadly I'm going to have to wait for release or something because I have bills to pay and there's video games coming out I'd rather get instead. The preorders sold out super fast again anyway, which is surprising. Guess I'll have to stick to Ebay after release and pray the prices aren't inflated like crazy.

Shirayuri

• shirayuri user photo

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:00 PM ( #434 )

The pink one is still available.
The price equals to $55 which is rather ok imo!

Did I just miss out on another one? I was on around the time this post was up but all Tamagotchi on HLJ were all on Order Stop.

===

I had put in orders for 2 face plates and charm straps for the time being... This means I am committed to getting a Tamagotchi 4U, right? NO TURNING BACK RIGHT? *shifty eyes*

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:42 PM ( #435 )

Wooo I managed to preorder the white and blue ones during the brief window! Can't wait for the actual release to check it out! #ninja lol :D

• *Hayden* and Carleesi like this

Camii

• camii user photo

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:54 PM ( #436 )

Really hope they have one more open window for preorders on HLJ so I can get the white one. I ordered a pink one since I wanted two anyway. I'm a weird collector and need 2 of everything  :P

• *Hayden* and Carleesi like this

-Ra-

• ra user photo

Posted Yesterday, 04:14 PM ( #437 )

Wooo I managed to preorder the white and blue ones during the brief window! Can't wait for the actual release to check it out! #ninja lol :D

Same here, lol! White and blue ones seem to be quite popular! I can't wait. :)

Ra,