Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

New Release: Tamagotchi 4U (Sep. 27th)

• Please log in to reply

Camii

• camii user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted Yesterday, 03:01 PM ( #741 )

SOOOO MUCH INFO TO TAKE IN AAAAH! I'm so excited to get my 4U in the mail (even though it hasn't shipped yet -_-)!

Anny Biondi

• anny-biondi user photo

Posted Yesterday, 03:36 PM ( #742 )

I can't buy it from CDJapan, because it's not like Amazon or eBay, it needs a special Paypal code which I lost :/ and I don't know how to get another one.
Where to get the new Tamagotchi Fan and the previous volume on another site?...

SakuraLove

• sakuralove user photo

Posted Yesterday, 04:18 PM ( #743 )

I can't buy it from CDJapan, because it's not like Amazon or eBay, it needs a special Paypal code which I lost :/ and I don't know how to get another one.

Not if you use their regular checkout I don't think...you just type in your credit card info. I don't remember ever needing a PayPal code for CDJapan. As for the magazine, I'd guess it may show up on some of the other websites in the next week, but you never know.

Tama-Star_Girl

• tama-star-girl user photo

Posted Yesterday, 04:44 PM ( #744 )

My two orders have now been shipped. My 4U has already left Japan and will likely be here in 3 - 4 days.

I don't quite follow tbh... So the Rolatchi card is not added to each Tamagotchi 4 U, right? I mean, it's just a bonus? Or is it possible to purchase one somewhere? Or what? I got lost in there, sorry.  :huh:

My apologies. It's a bonus gift given at this very moment on the 4U release. It's free with any 4U purchase (It's being given over the counter in Japanese stores and shops), but we do not know if this counts for us over here who are ordering from online sources such as HLJ.

Special Paypal code...? I've never had this problem sorry so I am not sure.

As far as I know the only sites are CDJapan (Who only have the newest vol 11, other vols are out of print) and Amazon. They can show up on ebay if you are lucky.

Edited by Tama-Star_Girl, Yesterday, 05:08 PM.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted Yesterday, 06:33 PM ( #745 )

Ugh I can't edit my order because it's in processing. -__- So now I need to wait until I get enough money to pay for both :/

I'll probably be the last person to get the 4U :P

Tama-Star_Girl

Posted Yesterday, 06:48 PM ( #746 )

Ugh I can't edit my order because it's in processing. -__- So now I need to wait until I get enough money to pay for both :/

You can try emailing them to edit the order for you, add the order number and tell them you are unable to as it is in processing.

If you want to wait to get more money, warning. If you leave it too long they will send you an overdue payment, and if you leave it even longer there is a possibility they will suspend your account. If you are going to do this, please let them know now by email! The customer service is very kind, and they once held an unpaid order for me for 3 months due to me being unable to pay for it overseas.

Edited by Tama-Star_Girl, Yesterday, 06:50 PM.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted Yesterday, 06:50 PM ( #747 )

Yeah I told them I would pay later today :)

They said they could remove the 4U from the order and I could add it to a different one but I can't because the 4U is discontinued :I

Igel-Fullmetal

• igel-fullmetal user photo

Posted Yesterday, 06:52 PM ( #748 )

No. I'm getting mine during the holidays, remember? 

Yeah, I have never used HLJ, so I can't help you. Sorry...

Tama-Star_Girl

Posted Yesterday, 06:54 PM ( #749 )

Yeah I told them I would pay later today :)

They said they could remove the 4U from the order and I could add it to a different one but I can't because the 4U is discontinued :I

Ah ok, then everything is good. 

If that is so, it might be a bug or someone wasn't paying full attention haha.

Edited by Tama-Star_Girl, Yesterday, 06:59 PM.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted Yesterday, 07:52 PM ( #750 )

I meant the last person to get theirs out of the people who ordered it on release :)

Anny Biondi

• anny-biondi user photo

Posted Yesterday, 10:33 PM ( #751 )

Special Paypal code...? I've never had this problem sorry so I am not sure.
As far as I know the only sites are CDJapan (Who only have the newest vol 11, other vols are out of print) and Amazon. They can show up on ebay if you are lucky.

It's a code I only used on CDJapan and never on eBay or Amazon.Maybe I should check other sites...I really hate Paypal because I don't know how to make a new code, because they tell me to request a new one on the site but I don't know how to do it, they just don't tell me how to do it.
Anyway the July issue gift was much cuter (and unisex) this is why I want it more than the new issue, even if the pouch is cute, a bit girly but not tol much..but the July volume was the only Tamagotchi Fan volume which was unisex, maybe because it was for vintage fans.I really need to get that, even more than the 4U, because my first Tamagotchi was a P1 and that bag was plain awesomeness!And what about Nyorotchi instead of Lovelitchi (I'm a Lovelitchi fan but it was a surprise to see Nyorotchi on it) and the Tamagotchi Fan logo remade with the 1996-2009 logo?So great!They should put it on every release, even recolored into pink would be good, I was a girly kid but I preferred plain things when I was a kid, I don't understand why new Tamagotchi products have to be extra girly, if I was a 7 years old little girl I would ask that to myself since I don't see anything girly in Tamagotchi except for the female characters, but they're girls.I used to ask many answers when I was a kid because I was more intelligent and mature than other kids, I even asked to myself why Flinstones live with dinosaurs when humans appeared before dinosaurs disappeared, and I was about 3-4!Anyway even girls' stuff where more plain when I was a kid, like Disney Princess, while now it's extra pink and sparkling...now let's end this off topic

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted Yesterday, 10:55 PM ( #752 )

I'm trying to pay for my darned 4Us but it keeps declining my stupid Visa Card! It let me pay for the FacePlates though... :mellow:

How long does it take for money to enter my account after  I deposit it?

magicboa

• magicboa user photo

Posted Yesterday, 11:05 PM ( #753 )

You should be able to use it right away--I can on mine.  Or maybe the next business day.  Maybe you should contact your financial institution to be sure.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted Yesterday, 11:19 PM ( #754 )

It's a transfer from my mom's account so maybe that's the reason it takes longer...

When I cancelled my blue 4U I forgot to get a different faceplate D: Now I have a blue hearts one that doesn't really match my pink one. But it would look okay on my white one I guess

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan, Yesterday, 11:20 PM.

kirstie20plus

• kirstie20plus user photo

Posted Yesterday, 11:19 PM ( #755 )

Did you transfer it from a PayPal balance? That can take a day or 2. Which bank was it? Cause I'm with westpac, I deposit either from the atm outside or go inside and it's instant.

kirstie20plus

• kirstie20plus user photo

Posted Yesterday, 11:21 PM ( #756 )

Oh then yeah it can take a day I think. I sent money to the lady for my iDL at 6:30pm and it was there by 8:30am the next day. How long ago was it now since it was transfered?

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted Yesterday, 11:42 PM ( #757 )

It's from my mama's bank account, we both have Suncorp banks; it was transferred about two hours ago :P

I have the Faceplates in my warehouse and I will get one or two straps later on.

I can't wait for the beautiful soft cases and deco kits to come out!