Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

New Release: Tamagotchi 4U (Sep. 27th)

• Please log in to reply

Igel-Fullmetal

• igel-fullmetal user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:38 AM ( #1041 )

I really hope someone goes around Japan ripping the downloads. Not literally of course, that would be dumb. And illegal. 

TheRoyalBanana

• theroyalbanana user photo

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:07 PM ( #1042 )

So my backyard changed which confirms my tamagotchi is recognizing the nfc but my phone won't react so I can't send downloads. I also get cute animations on my tamagotchi when I'm trying to send things over. Anyone else have this issue and fix it to get downloads to send?

Also can I order my 4U anniversary yet lol

Myiko

• myiko user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:15 PM ( #1043 )

I think the number of downloads is perfect, except for the games... I was expecting 4 games at least :(

I wouldn't have minded if they reduced the number of downloadable characters to add more games, you can only raise 1 character at a time anyway xD

Other than that I have to say I'm surpized with all the meals and snaks we can get, it's amazing we get to choose 20 of each! When choosing the stuff to send to my iD picking just 6 meals and 3 snacks was nearly imposible, I liked so many of them :rolleyes:

• Carleesi likes this

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:27 PM ( #1044 )

Yeah, she was really fast getting the Cooking and Fashion skill. God it took me 20 times for the robot skill though
  • Carleesi likes this

Igel-Fullmetal

• igel-fullmetal user photo

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:05 PM ( #1045 )

Just realized something

wat_by_igelfullmetal-d83gha8.png

*brain implodes

• Tama-Star_Girl, furbitchi, Eternal Mametchi Fan and 5 others like this

rae1001

• rae1001 user photo

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:38 PM ( #1046 )

This thread is HUGE.

Finally finished reading it. Many thanks to those who posted links to places where we can can the Tamagotchi at a much much affordable price than the bloodsuckers on Ebay!! 

Just placed an order for mine on CDJ. Really wanted the white but it wasn't available. The only Touch Card available was the Aikatstu one. 

Was stalking HLJ for a long time, but everything there is either "Discontinued" or "Sold Out". 

Tama-Star_Girl

• tama-star-girl user photo

Posted 19 October 2014 - 09:15 PM ( #1047 )

Tamagotchi 4U Growth and Character Chart: http://www.tamatalk....haracter-chart/

Yeah, she was really fast getting the Cooking and Fashion skill. God it took me 20 times for the robot skill though

Use some items or anything you can get the certain skill points from before going in and out of class. Makes passing the class so much easier, and takes less time.

Just realized something

wat_by_igelfullmetal-d83gha8.png

*brain implodes

OMG! *brain explodes*

Nice Bandai~

Edited by Tama-Star_Girl, 19 October 2014 - 09:16 PM.

Shirayuri

• shirayuri user photo

Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:36 PM ( #1048 )

Hey guys. Thank you for those who answered my question on the Rolachi card.

I will get back with news on this thread when I receive my Tamagotchis late November.

That is going to be a while and probably outdated by then so hope no one starts bashing me when I post on that matter.

The people on HLJ said that they sent my inquiry to the management department where they looked it up on Bandais website and just told me the same thing where the Rolachi cards can potentially be INSIDE the box.

Some of you confirmed it is a possibility so I can only hope for a surprise in mind. *fingers crossed*

On the side note, the Tamagotchi face plates that were mentioned at the bottom of page 50 (http://www.tamatalk....ep-27th/page-50)

are now up on HLJ!! Preorder yours now! Especially the Galaxy one. I think that will be the most popular~

Here is link but you will have to actually fish the ones out for December Release. I am sure you will manage through it. =)

(http://www.hlj.com/s...hi 4U&x=21&y=18)

Soenattchi

• soenattchi user photo

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:39 PM ( #1049 )

I went ahead and placed an order for the Chocomint faceplate after all x3; it was too cute to resist when it came down to choose between that and the Stripe Melody... Guess they both fit my blue 4U though so I'm lucky~

SakuraLove

• sakuralove user photo

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:07 PM ( #1050 )

Interesting that the December faceplates are cheaper than the November ones. I ended up ordering the Pink Snow, Stripe Melody, and Galaxy ones. Can't wait!

Antiscian Cats

• antiscian-cats user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:36 PM ( #1051 )

The new faceplates are super cute!

I have a question about school - it seems that I can't get my tama to be able to go to the school. I've bought the study kit and the frying pan (?) and have used them multiple times but the worm character still won't let my tama take any classes... I've tried this for two generations now, both in toddler and adult stages.

I'm definitely doing something wrong, haha. Help is appreciated. :)

SakuraLove

• sakuralove user photo

Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:02 PM ( #1052 )

The new faceplates are super cute!

I have a question about school - it seems that I can't get my tama to be able to go to the school. I've bought the study kit and the frying pan (?) and have used them multiple times but the worm character still won't let my tama take any classes... I've tried this for two generations now, both in toddler and adult stages.

I'm definitely doing something wrong, haha. Help is appreciated. :)

Only adults can take classes and only during the day when the school is open. If its closed, you'll see a character wrapped in bandages like a mummy. With the frying pan, you'll only be able to go to the cooking class (last option at the school), you need the first 5 items at the Tama Depa for all the classes.

rae1001

• rae1001 user photo

Posted Yesterday, 12:28 AM ( #1053 )

Thanks for the heads up on the new face plates on HLJ!  ^_^

Just ordered. 

I'm really hoping for a Hello Kitty Touch Card!!!