TamaSuku for non-Japanese speakers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_ic

Reaction score
Hi there,

I was thinking to get a Tamagotchi School, but after reading a bit about it I am not sure how easy would be to play with it if I can't understand Japanese.

Did any of you in this situation play with one? Is it easy / fun? Is it worth having?

Also, what would be a good price for it? 20USD is ok or too much?

Thank you!!

I have a Tamagotchi School (ver. 2).

It wasn't easy to understand at first, but I became used to most of the concepts and it's REALLY fun! :) I'm sure it would be helpful if you find some online guides and such. It's not really Japanese-heavy, you just need to work out the menus.

There are six school-themed mini-games, and you can use the money you earn to buy school items that have really nice animations :D You also get to recruit students and collect many different Tamagotchi characters :) It's really enjoyable to play with and very cute, and $20 is a good price for one ;3

Same with what EMF said. I have a version 1 and it's really fun even though I don't know Japanese. Sure it maybe different from the usual tamagotchis but once you find your way and get things, it'll be really easy and fun. It's true that great things come in small packages and this one suffices that saying. $20 is a good price for it! :D

There's six games (one is Japanese-oriented so it may seem unplayable to people who don't know Japanese) and all of them are fun. Unlocking characters adds thrill as you never know who you'll get and when you'll complete it. Though at first glance it may seem as it needs no care as it doesn't have a pet to take care of, you actually need to monitor this one as you need to keep the happiness level full all times because the students/characters you have obtained may leave if you don't. This meter can be replenished by playing games or using items. Also, the animations are cute as well. So to sum it all up, it's a great version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the details! Quite tempted to get it :)

By my opinion, the tamasuku is one of the most underrated versions ever.

It's one of my all time favourites, and once you get used to it, it's not hard to understand at all. I have had a tamasuku1 for several years, and i liked it so much so I recently bought a tamafure, and later a suku2 (which in fact arrived today :D ).

It plays much like a connection/plus series, except that you collect tamas and care for an ever-growing class instead of caring for just one.

$20 is an excellent price, I'd say go ahead and snatch it before anyone else does! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back