Photo

Best Answer   TotallyTamagotchi , 04 April 2014 - 12:52 PM   Go to the full post   

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

PoisonMookie

• poisonmookie user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:51 AM ( #1 )

Hi guys,

I've had my id L for a while but only recently started looking after it properly. I've got Makiko at the moment and I'm trying to get all the happy stickers, I've gotten all but one and it's the one for using the make-up bag that you're supposed to be able to buy from the TamaDepa, but the bag doesn't seem to be there. I have the Japanese one so I might not be recognising it if the item looks a bit strange but I've bought everything except the microphone and toy car from the TamaDepa and tried using them all to get this sticker but nothing is working.

Has anyone else had this problem or knows how to fix it? I'd love to be able to get a full happy bar for Makiko.

Wasn't sure if this was a common problem which is why I posted it here instead of in the advanced users questions.

Edited by PoisonMookie, 04 April 2014 - 12:05 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

04 Apr 2014

Last Post

04 Apr 2014

TotallyTamagotchi

• totallytamagotchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:52 PM ( #2 )     Best Answer  

Oh, I see. You're looking off the wrong list-- the normal iD L one! There is no makeup bag on the Spacy. Here's a link for the Spacy's happy symbols, and here's a link to the pictures. :)

• tamastar133 likes this

PoisonMookie

• poisonmookie user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:03 PM ( #3 )

Oh I didn't realise they were different! 
Thank you so much, it's been driving me crazy  :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: make-up bag, happy stickers, id l, princess spacey, makiko