WhereEaglesDare's New, Long-Overdue Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhereEaglesDare

Reaction score
Hello, TamaTalk world. It's been well over two years since I've done a log and I thought I'd come back and entertain you all with the days in the lives of my Tamagotchi once again. Currently, I am running my old blue P1 that's been with me for years, and a Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. on my iPhone. I know some of you may not consider it a real Tamagotchi, but remaining within the realm of my P1, I figured it was completely appropriate to make a log for my app P1 as well.

First, I bring you Willy Bubba, my P1's latest baby. Nothing too exciting in this stage, just awaiting his transformation into Marutchi in an hour.

On my P1 app, I have a 12-year-old Masktchi named Big Baby Sweets. He is a regular blue and white Masktchi and he is a spoiled brat. Stays up late, gets up late, constantly begs for my attention when there is absolutely nothing wrong. Masktchi seems to be my average care taking pet. I'm not thrilled but I do have a bit of a liking for those raccoon eyes.

Tomorrow should be more exciting for my Tama's. I wonder how long Big Baby Sweets will remain with me. And what will be the fate of Willy Bubba? Another Masktchi perhaps? Let's hope not. I will allow comments in case anyone has any questions for me.

So a couple days ago, Willy Bubba became a Tamatchi. Tomorrow he is going to change into his adult form. He is at 75% discipline. I haven't heard a peep out of him all day so I'm not sure if he will call for his last discipline tomorrow or before the day is out. I highly doubt he'll call for his last discipline today considering it's almost his bedtime. I'm not sure what will become of him, most likely Ginjirotchi or another Masktchi. I'm expecting Masktchi just because of how much I let the hearts drop (and not on purpose). Maybe I'll try to get the secret character on my P1.

Speaking of the secret character, that is exactly what became of Big Baby Sweets just three days ago. He is fairly undemanding (and I'm happy he has a new bedtime). He loses hearts pretty slowly and I have been able to figure out his poop schedule (every 3 hours, at the xx:32 minute mark). I wonder how long he's going to live. I've never had Bill before until now. He is now 16. I also wonder what my next Tamagotchi will be on my L.I.F.E. app. Hopefully not another Masktchi. I want to try for Ginjirotchi next.

Latest posts

Back