TMGC+C and Princess Spacy iD L Conncetion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonMookie

Reaction score
I read a few posts saying that the +C can connect to iD Ls including the Princess Spacy through choosing the first option on + colour and the third connection option on the iD L. I've tried this quite a few times now and they still won't connect! They don't even get a no connection symbol (blue with the cross between the hearts), they both continue to be on the darker coloured connecting screen and then go back to my tamas in their separate living rooms. Anyone know what the problem could be?

On the connecting standby screen, press the B button on either devices to initiate the connection.

Hey yeah I did that. It just seems to get stuck on the connection but never actually transfers the tama over to play with each other?

Also, while I'm here the Tama did something strange today, I know when you go to the Hensin Jo your character dresses up if it has the right items. I've just went there on mine and instead of dressing up my Tama got what looked like a Tama Profy and then went out into space. Is this the alternate event for this version? I haven't seen anyone else mention it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back