Photo
- - - - -

Can't recognize this oldie tama?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mashuu

• mashuu user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:46 PM ( #1 )

I recently bought a tama deka online, and it came with a vintage tama that the owner did not recognize. Anyways, they both came and the tama deka was in perfect condition, however the vintage tama was not. It faded quickly, and the B button wasn't too responsive. I was able to get it clear enough to take a picture of the egg form, but I still can't seem to recognize it. Can anyone help please? 

2na8vu9.jpg

Replies

Views

Started

10 Apr 2014

Last Post

11 Apr 2014

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:23 PM ( #2 )

That's not a vintage Tamagotchi because of the background, slightly weird shape, and unfamiliar egg screen. It looks like a knock-off.

Meg&Dia

• megdia user photo

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:53 AM ( #3 )

It doesn't match any models of Tamagotchi and I'm fairly sure that egg sequence was never there, so I'm afraid that looks like a fake, just a knock-off. If it's a nice knock-off, you can keep it if you like it! 

However, if you don't trust that it is fake, please look at the back. If it's really fake, it probably won't say Bandai, unless the makers are really cheeky.  :angry:

Sorry if you're disappointed, but I'm glad that you got it for free - Imagine paying for it, thinking it was real!  :P

Edited by Meg&Dia, 11 April 2014 - 09:54 AM.

• PoisonMookie likes this

mashuu

• mashuu user photo

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:46 PM ( #4 )

Aw so I guess it is a knock off. No, it doesn't say Bandai on the back, just made in China, so I guess that answers that question. :( Oh well, it is cute, and it was free! Haha, I'll just attach it to my house keys for decoration. :) thank you very much!