Can't recognize this oldie tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mashuu

Reaction score
I recently bought a tama deka online, and it came with a vintage tama that the owner did not recognize. Anyways, they both came and the tama deka was in perfect condition, however the vintage tama was not. It faded quickly, and the B button wasn't too responsive. I was able to get it clear enough to take a picture of the egg form, but I still can't seem to recognize it. Can anyone help please?

2na8vu9.jpg

That's not a vintage Tamagotchi because of the background, slightly weird shape, and unfamiliar egg screen. It looks like a knock-off.

It doesn't match any models of Tamagotchi and I'm fairly sure that egg sequence was never there, so I'm afraid that looks like a fake, just a knock-off. If it's a nice knock-off, you can keep it if you like it!​

However, if you don't trust that it is fake, please look at the back. If it's really fake, it probably won't say Bandai, unless the makers are really cheeky. :angry:

Sorry if you're disappointed, but I'm glad that you got it for free - Imagine paying for it, thinking it was real! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw so I guess it is a knock off. No, it doesn't say Bandai on the back, just made in China, so I guess that answers that question. :( Oh well, it is cute, and it was free! Haha, I'll just attach it to my house keys for decoration. :) thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back