unlocking content on P's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrotarukia

Reaction score
Hi guys!

So I've been running my P's for a while now and have 9 generations logged in my tamatomo notebook I've read online the more generations you log with full puzzle pieces you can unlock things like new locations and screen menu themes from your 4th generation.

My issue is I'm on my 9th and nothing has changed... in all of my menus there is nothing new?

There should be new locations... Try checking through all of the locations under the fourth icon. There might be some extra locations you didn't notice. If not, are you sure you got all the puzzle pieces for the characters? Including the 4th one, which you can only get by keeping the adult character for 48 hours?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i definitely have all the puzzle pieces and the only thing I can think of is maybe it doesn't count pierce exclusive Characters?

I'm raising my 4th preset character now, atchitchi and tomorrow I will get the adult puzzle for him but 3 of them have been preset and the other 5 adults have been pierce characters which don't count towards the jigsaw or the rocket

So confirmed yesterday I got my final puzzle piece and the Theme Park opened up so yah the Pierce exclusive characters don't count towards any of the unlockable content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back