found mametchi in mario kart arcade game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im on holiday in the Isle of Wight and yesterday my family went 2 an arcade (those places with the video game machines and flashing lights and loud music) and there was a mario kart game with MAMETCHI driving the car, Im sure it was him it even said "here comes mametchi from tamagotchi planet!" just thought Id post it here, sry if u all know about it but Im just not up 2 date with the latest tama stuff :p has any1 else seen any of these? and r they only in the uk or other countries?

Yes he has been a featured character in the NamcoXnintendo mario kart arcade game they are VERY old as they were released around the time of the entama and uta Tama I'm guessing or earlier I played it years ago at a party in. A game arcade he's so cute.

I remember playing one when my family went on a vacation in Las Vegas in Circus Circus.

And dat voice of his.

I remember playing that in an arcade years ago, it was so much fun. I'm still surprised today that Mametchi was in a Mario kart game. What if he'll be in the next Super Smash Bros game...?

Tamagotchis? Fighting? I can hardly imagine the combination of the cute and friendship lovin' franchise being combined with violence. Based what I seen on the virtual pet devices and the anime series of the Tamagotchi franchise, I don't think violence ever exist within. Just...Kawaii and friendship everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back