My vintage Tamagotchis

comments ok tamagotchi log

• Please log in to reply

Daisy30

• daisy30 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:56 PM ( #1 )

Hey :)

I am going to report on my vintage Tamagotchis because these are the ones I prefer. I am currently running 4 Tamagotchis: Morino, Umino, Mothra and Arukotch (that's too much but my Mothra came today...).

My favorite Tamagotchi is the Arukotch because I'm in love with pedometers but I can't take lots of steps with it because I can't use it at school or at work. 

Arukotchi found two dresses today and she also met Owaritchi (I think it/they are rare)

119vuc2.png

Now she has a half star and three hearts and she already has two pictures. But I haven't any photos.

My other Tamagotchis are fine but nothing special has happened :)

That's it for today. Thank you for reading!

• *Hayden*, Tamacass, hamster0804 and 1 other like this

Replies

Views

Started

14 Apr 2014

Last Post

28 May 2014

Daisy30

• daisy30 user photo

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:46 PM ( #2 )

Hey :)

Here's a short update of my Arukotchi and my Mothra.

Because Arukotchi found Uzumaki in a mystery box today she hasn't met any boys. :/ Ohimetchi was quite happy about that... But later she found a lipstick and now she has all four hearts.

aru14_bearbeitet-1.png

aru15.png

Furthermore, as I have told you, my Mothra came yesterday.

I do like it even though it's very loud and I don't really like the music while you are playing the game. And I figured out that you can change the style of the clock. I don't know if the Mothra was the first one but it can either show a.m. and p.m. or 24h.

This was the hatch which is really special I think:

mothra.png

After a while, it developed into a naughty Mothra Lava and it started to eat the Tokyo Tower.

tower.png

My Morino is fine but my Umino died today for no reason. Maybe the polar bear came while I was playing the game. Because after I have stopped, it just died. That was really weird.

But thanks for reading!

Edited by Daisy30, 15 April 2014 - 04:48 PM.

• Bathory likes this

Daisy30

• daisy30 user photo

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:29 PM ( #3 )

Hi :)

Finally, my Ocean is an adult! And I got KeroPyontchi!

IMG_9122.png

And my Mothra Larva envolved into Mothra Grub.

IMG_9104.png

And I started my Santaclautchi that came with the mail today. There was a yarn in the calendar and Santaclautchi became Snowboard Santaclautchi.

IMG_9127.png

IMG_9128.png

IMG_9132.png

IMG_9133.png

IMG_9135.png

I really like my new Santaclautchi and I think that shell design is super cute :D

Edited by Daisy30, 24 April 2014 - 12:30 PM.

• PurplePyonkotchi00!, Itsumo-nana and hamster0804 like this

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:07 PM ( #4 )

I love er log and the photos are great! I was always wondering if I wanted the arokotchi and I think I really do cause the pics and graphics are awesome!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: COMMENTS OK, comments ok, tamagotchi log