15th iD L Lovelitchi's last happy seal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anny Biondi

Reaction score
Hi, I need help, I used all Lovelitchi's items, and I need the last happy seal.My Tama evolved into an adult many weeks ago and I don't know why my Tamagotchi is doing this...

I had no problmes with my Princess Tamako, same for all my adults on the P's, so please help me!

I think English isn't your language...

I said I've got all the happy seals, except for the last one, and I know you have to keep your adult alive for about 48 hours to get it, but nothing happened!

Hey.. stay nice...

Are you sure that you got all her items? You might have gotten the 48 hours one and not gotten one of the other items that are needed, just try the items again..

- Heart Parfait Ice (TamaCafe)
- Microphone (Tama Depa)
- Lovely Dress (Tamamori)
- Miracle Baton (TamaDepa)

If it doesn't work, then I think you would have to marry it off/reset and just get her again another generation

I think English isn't your language...

I said I've got all the happy seals, except for the last one, and I know you have to keep your adult alive for about 48 hours to get it, but nothing happened!
I'm sorry what I posted was of no help. I don't have a 15th anniversary iD L so I didn't know what the last happy seal was. ;)

Anyways, have you put your tama on pause? (I know you can't do this on colored version, but I'm talking about if you've put it on the "set" mode in the time screen). If so it will take your tama longer to get that last happy seal. (I've done this on my normal iD L). If it still doesn't get it after awhile then I'd do what Hayden suggested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pause it sometimes, but I did the same with Tamako without any problems, same for all my P's adults
When I pause my P's adults it doesn't seem like it takes any extra time to get the last piece but it really does. Just be patient and (hopefully) your tama will get her happy seal... may I ask how long overdue she is for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back