Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi Friends Growth Chart

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

nataliems

• nataliems user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:48 PM ( #1 )

I made a growth chart based on my code dump!

growthchart-1024x1024.pngSome notes:

- I'm not exactly sure of everything that determines care, but feeding and playing with the Tamagotchi definitely do
- A Tamagotchi becomes social if you send or receive at least 10 SMS messages while the Tamagotchi is a teen
– A Tamagotchi becomes active if you play coin catch with it 10 times while it is a teenager (other games might also work)
- A Tamagotchi becomes gourmet if you feed it at least 15 meals while it is a teenager (I feel like this should only apply to meals that are purchased versus the default bread, but I can’t find anywhere this happens, so I suspect it works with the bread too).
- If you achieve more than one condition above, you get the personality for the first one you achieve. So once a personality is set, you can't change it.
- By "random" in the table, I mean random within the row for the care level

Full technical details are here: http://natashenka.ca...s-growth-chart/

I'd appreciate if everyone can try this out, and see if it's consistent with how their Tamagotchi Friends behaves!

Edited by nataliems, 16 April 2014 - 11:49 PM.

• Eternal Mametchi Fan, SupahCow090, tamastar133 and 5 others like this

Replies

Views

Started

16 Apr 2014

Last Post

23 Oct 2014

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:05 AM ( #2 )

Well, a lot of people get Kuchipatchi/Decoratchi by making their weight 99LB and feeding them a lot, like at least 5 people I think

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:06 AM ( #3 )

AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for this; I'll definitely try it out to get the characters I want! :D

Well, a lot of people get Kuchipatchi/Decoratchi by making their weight 99LB and feeding them a lot, like at least 5 people I think

I made my Tamagotchi 99lb and it evolved into Tropicatchi =w=

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:14 AM ( #4 )

My bad - I've just spotted this so it's going to be pinned at the top of Tips and Tricks for a while :)

I've also added this to the link of Growth / Character Chats we have in the TT Library.

Thank you nataliems!

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo

Posted 12 June 2014 - 01:25 AM ( #5 )

Strange, I counted that I fed least 10 meals to both my Cosmotchi and Maimaitchi but instead of getting any of the gourmet characters, I got Righttchi and Tacttchi even though I didn't play games or connect at all (on purpose to test). Maybe I did something wrong and fell into the "random" category?

-Hinotamatchi-

• hinotamatchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:30 AM ( #6 )

Your theory doesn't work on either of my Tamagotchi friends but they are both European versions so maybe they are different? -_-