I made a growth chart based on my code dump!
- I'm not exactly sure of everything that determines care, but feeding and playing with the Tamagotchi definitely do
- A Tamagotchi becomes social if you send or receive at least 10 SMS messages while the Tamagotchi is a teen
– A Tamagotchi becomes active if you play coin catch with it 10 times while it is a teenager (other games might also work)
- A Tamagotchi becomes gourmet if you feed it at least 15 meals while it is a teenager (I feel like this should only apply to meals that are purchased versus the default bread, but I can’t find anywhere this happens, so I suspect it works with the bread too).
- If you achieve more than one condition above, you get the personality for the first one you achieve. So once a personality is set, you can't change it.
- By "random" in the table, I mean random within the row for the care level
Full technical details are here: http://natashenka.ca...s-growth-chart/
I'd appreciate if everyone can try this out, and see if it's consistent with how their Tamagotchi Friends behaves!
Edited by nataliems, 16 April 2014 - 11:49 PM.