Tamagotchi love?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sia

Reaction score
So, I really love tamagotchi's..I loved them since I got my hands on my first one, a v2 when I was 6 yrs old..Now, I'm 15 and I love them even more..But my love for them comes and goes..Like a restart one of them for like 2 generations and then I forget about them for 3 months or so..And that happens all the time..I don't want to forget them again..Any advice?

I know the feeling, as I find myself in that situation with some of my interests, too. Being involved in a community (like TamaTalk, Tumblr, etc) definitely helps, as your passion is shared by other people and you see that interest on a regular basis. Integrating it into your other interests also gives it a bigger impact in your life. For example, I like to work with clay, and I am learning to crochet, so I am making (or at least trying!) some Tamagotchi-related things.

I have this happen a lot, mostly because I'm so busy dealing with school stuff -_-

Holler suggested some great ideas :D

Usually what I do is buy more tamas, but that can be a bit hard on your wallet :p

I know what you mean, my interest used to come and go too.
I've found what changed it for me like Holler said, is joining a community of other people who also have an interest.
But I also found that the more I read about the differences between versions etc. and the more I then researched it helped too. I didn't realise how much more there were to tamas than I originally thought. So if you feel like you don't know all that much I'd say give it a go and it will most likely help keep it going :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back