A few questions about the English iD L?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikuru

Reaction score
I recently ordered a yellow English iD L off of Ebay and I have a few questions. This is my first colored Tama :D !

1. In one of the unboxing videos I saw, I noticed there was a switch in the area where you put in the batteries. Is that an on/off switch?

2. Can you make your own backgrounds and send them to your Tama via IR or can you only use official downloadable backgrounds and/or hacked ones? If you can make your own, how would you do this?

3. Last one, can you make custom banners?

Thank you for reading ^_^ .

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your first colored Tama! :D

1. There is no on/off switch in the Tamagotchi iDL. In all versions actually.

2. Yes, you can make your own backgrounds and send them via IR. Not only can you make backgrounds, you can also make shirts, hats, items and foods. To do this, you need iDmakeDL that makes you create the said items. Here is the link to a short tutorial and the download link: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=22562&st=0&&do=findComment&comment=3368247

3. And lastly and sadly, no.

-

Hope I helped :D

Thank you so much, that was very helpful :D ! Now to get started on coming up with ideas :rolleyes: .

The switch you saw must have been the reset button. When you press this, you can either choose the first option, which loads all your data, or the second option, which erases all the data and starts over from the beginning.

P.S. I love your avatar :blink:

Oh wow, that's really cool :eek: ! Tamagotchis have changed a lot since I played with them last. Thank you XD, Kuromametchi is such a ladies man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back