Spring 2014 Anime

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TenmaYuuki

Reaction score
For those who actively watch anime - which anime series are you following this season?

(in case you don't know what's on this season, check out: https://livechart.me/

you'll be automatically redirected to the listings of the current season. Right now it's Spring 2014, so you'll be redirected to said season's listings. You can check out listings of other seasons as well, and personalise your own custom chart as you see fit, including hiding anime series of certain genres)

Anyway, this season I'm following:

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Seikoku no Dragonar

Date A Live II

No Game No Life

Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara

Black Bullet (probably gonna be my top fave of the season :3 hoping for it to be 2-cour, too; just one-cour won't do the series justice, IMO)

Tamagotchi

One Piece

Yeah, I don't watch much I guess, but I'm catching up with One Piece currently :D

Go-Go Tamagotchi ouo'

But I am watching some other anime like Aikastu though

(I guess this one is old Onegai My Melody X3)

Im following :

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou (I recommond you watch it. Romance & Comedy. Pretty funny)

Mahou Shoujo Taisen

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

No Game No Life

Love Live Season 2

Maybe Black Bullet

There's none for spring 2014 but for summer 2014 I might watch DRAMAtical Murder and the second season of Free!

There's none for spring 2014 but for summer 2014 I might watch DRAMAtical Murder and the second season of Free!
Somebody's skipping ahead xD

Mine so far for Summer 2014 are:

Kantai Collection

Rokujyouma no Shinryakusha!?

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Sword Art Online II

Space Dandy Season II

Sword Art Online II
...Sword Art Online II

SWORD ART ONLINE II

I TOTALLY HAVE NOT FINISHED THE SECOND SEASON/SECOND HALF OF THE FIRST SEASON/WHATEVER YOU'D CALL IT

shame on me

Okay yeah um. Anyways. I'm just like waiting semi-impatiently for season two of Attack on Titan. 'Cause maaan it's gonna be goooood

And I should totally look up what those listed are about.

Okay so I watch anime on Crunchyroll and after looking at what's currently going on I will be following One Week Friends. Maybe more but it's just that one for now.

Finally finished SAO so I'm ready for summer and now I'm kinda just finishing all the anime I never finished xD

Go go Tamagotchi

And the other Tamagotchi animes

...But i'm still stuck on Happiest Story In The Universe

lel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back