TMGC Friends Sleep Times

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonMookie

Reaction score
So I haven't been able to find a guide on the Friends sleep times and couldn't look up the general times for all the characters, so I'm wondering has anyone else notices strange sleep times? I've always known them to go to sleep on the hour, but my Maimaitchi just beeped for lights out at 7:30pm.
It's not a big deal, I'm just curious as to whether some other characters go to sleep on half hours etc. or if there are other tamagotchis that have similar sleep times.

I believe that all child characters sleep at 19! It really irritates me when they sleep this early because you don't get to spend time with them despite it being that early. Sometimes teens may sleep at around 19-20, and adults' times vary. Sometimes they may sleep at times such as 19, 20, 21 or 22 depending on the character 's health group. Some characters, such as Charatchi, Spacytchi, Acchitchi and the other bad care characters are most likely to sleep at around 22. They may or may not sleep on half hours but it's meant to be based on the Tama-Go, so it may follow in a similar pattern of sleep times. You may find different results as you obtain different characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back