What game are you planning to get, and what was your experience with the past game that was part of the series?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
I am planning to get Yoshi's New Island, even though I am willing to try it. I had the DS version of Yoshi's Island and I was only 7 or 8 years old when I had it, and I didn't like it due to the continuous crying sounds of each baby (I had Asperger's Syndrome so certain sounds hit me wrong and set me off sometimes) and it annoyed me, causing me to turn the volume all the way down so I won't hear it. I have no idea why, but the graphics were cool and the characters were cute (except the enemies), it's just the crying that spooked me and caused me to freak out.

Enough of me, let's hear some of your game plans and experiences.

,ello there! i am planning on getting animal crossing new leaf! i have been super excited about it since i heard about it coming but, do to somethings i am not able to get a 3ds at this time. it looks really epic though!

the only other animal crossing game ive had is animal crossing wild world. it was not all that ''wild'' but for a '05 release it was pretty good. i first started it and i was really bored be cause i didnt know how to get money and could not read all that well.

so years later i picked it and fell in love with it. i could not put it down and i am not usually like that with video games (i love playing video games but i dont play them 24/7 XD) . it was SO much fun to me. i wanted my brother and sister to get a copy and play with me but they were not interested in it. i was planning on getting city folk but was not able to. i love the attecion to detail on the. cut little phrases and refrences to other nintendo games everywhere. truly, in my eyes, a great game.

well anyways... thank you for making the topic! hope to see you around! sayonara! :wub:

,ello there! i am planning on getting animal crossing new leaf! i have been super excited about it since i heard about it coming but, do to somethings i am not able to get a 3ds at this time. it looks really epic though!

the only other animal crossing game ive had is animal crossing wild world. it was not all that ''wild'' but for a '05 release it was pretty good. i first started it and i was really bored be cause i didnt know how to get money and could not read all that well.

so years later i picked it and fell in love with it. i could not put it down and i am not usually like that with video games (i love playing video games but i dont play them 24/7 XD) . it was SO much fun to me. i wanted my brother and sister to get a copy and play with me but they were not interested in it. i was planning on getting city folk but was not able to. i love the attecion to detail on the. cut little phrases and refrences to other nintendo games everywhere. truly, in my eyes, a great game.

well anyways... thank you for making the topic! hope to see you around! sayonara! :wub:

You're welcome! and that seems like a good experience. Mine was worse...XD

Azure Striker Gunvolt - it's not part of a series though, just an independent title for now.

But what I can say is, given that it appears to be inspired by the Mega Man Zero series of the Mega Man franchise (not to mention, it's my top fave series out of all seven in the entire franchise) due to its action platformer gameplay style, and its sci-fi like elements (which is also a pretty cool genre), I figured I should give Azure Striker Gunvolt a whirl when it comes out this year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back