New Puffles in Club Penguin!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
They now have a Blue Border Collie and Orange Tabby Cat! Sadly, you must have a membership to adopt one...I tried to get one, but sadly, my 7-day membership trial went away...

They even released the Puffle Park so you can teach your Puffles some tricks! I might bring one of my Puffles there!

I think they're quite cute, too. Never thought that they'd do something like that. ^^

I love them! I bought them using the 1 week membership Anna gave me and it's great that you can transform into a Puffle even if you're not a member.

yeah. I transformed into some of my Puffles. I looked cute! I wish I had another membership to adopt a Blue Border Collie Puffle...

My penguin's 5 years old, I used to play in primary school! <3 But my younger sister is addicted now, and talks about CP all the time LOL

It used to be such an amazing game! :) In 2011 the secret agency was replaced and to me it was the beginning of the end. They then started remodeling all the older rooms and games, the newspaper, the puffles, the friend system etc... notice how their monthly subscribers number has lowered, and how Toys r us no longer sells plushes, figures, cards and play sets...

Very disapointed in the new puffles. Worst than the whole multicolored puffle thing! I wish you girls had knew CP back in 2009 like me. <3

Oh god that game is still going? I played it when they only had just normal colours up to the brown one and the rainbow puffle was just a myth.

Edit @itsumo-nana the thing is everything becomes a fad, it grows then dies down cp did that so did furby and tamagotchi of course had it's glory days outside Japan it'll either die or be re-invented later on that's how fads work.

Last edited by a moderator:
My penguin's 5 years old, I used to play in primary school! <3 But my younger sister is addicted now, and talks about CP all the time LOL

It used to be such an amazing game! :) In 2011 the secret agency was replaced and to me it was the beginning of the end. They then started remodeling all the older rooms and games, the newspaper, the puffles, the friend system etc... notice how their monthly subscribers number has lowered, and how Toys r us no longer sells plushes, figures, cards and play sets...

Very disapointed in the new puffles. Worst than the whole multicolored puffle thing! I wish you girls had knew CP back in 2009 like me. <3
Ah, I don't disagree with you. I joined in around September 2011 and it started making huge changes since then, especially the way the buildings look. Now it looks like some overrated game which uses Disney stars for advertising to get more fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back