- - - - -

What Is Your Least Favourite Game?

least fave game stuff we play

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

♥Twilightchi♥

• %e2%99%a5twilightchi%e2%99%a5 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:38 AM ( #1 )

So, there's already a topic on what your favourite video game is. I wanted to ask, what is your least favourite video game, and why?

My least favourite has to be Star Fox 64 3D on the 3DS. I tried playing it but I somehow didn't like it. I'd even give it to someone for free, it's a shame because I got it with the 3DS.

Another one I hate is this Deal Or No Deal game that I got on Wii. My dad wanted it. It has cheap graphics and is truly a stupid game.
  • Eternal Mametchi Fan and NATUUURE :D like this

Replies

Views

Started

22 Apr 2014

Last Post

02 Sep 2014

Itsumo-nana

• itsumo-nana user photo

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:55 AM ( #2 )

Shinobi 3D would be my least favorite... the graphics are cheap, the gameplay is horrible...

What else. It's sad, but Infamous 2. I loved the first Infamous SO much. The french voices were more than amazing and the story heartbreaking. You can imagine I threw myself on the second game when I saw it on sale at Gamestop. I think they changed the voice actors in #2, so that was a first disapointment. The story no longer was touching and personally, I got bored very quickly.

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:26 PM ( #3 )

TINY TOWER. Warning: do NOT download Tiny Tower. You will suffer from a messed up sleep schedule, severe loss of friends, strained eyes, possibly migraines, as well as many other symptoms of extreme, out of control addiction. I KNOW THIS FROM EXPERIENCE. :D

I also hate town building games because MUCH IN APP PURCHASES SUCH ANNOYING WOW and games that revolve around shooting stuff because they scare me so much. Like, once I tried a really pixelly unrealistic game about shooting zombies or something and it SCARED THE DOLFINZ OUT OF ME and I was so TERRIFIED and it gave me nightmares srsly wtf I'm REALLY hard to scare...
  • Eternal Mametchi Fan, ChamametchiandMametchi, NATUUURE :D and 1 other like this

Crikeys

• crikeys user photo

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:31 AM ( #4 )

Pokémon Battle Revolution would have to be one of my least favourites, mainly because of the lack of a story mode like thing. Such a letdown...

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:36 AM ( #5 )

All of them. ^_^

I hate video games nowadays oops.

Anny Biondi

• anny-biondi user photo

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:33 PM ( #6 )

Super Smash Bros Brawl
Bad because:
Bad story mode
Good because:
OMG Meta Knight sounds so soo HOT!!
Anny loves deep voices :D
  • Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this

BlueCheeseMonkey~

• bluecheesemonkey user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:42 AM ( #7 )

Super Smash Bros Brawl
Bad because:
Bad story mode
Good because:
OMG Meta Knight sounds so soo HOT!!
Anny loves deep voices :D

That isn't exactly the best evaluation...
  • ♥Twilightchi♥ likes this

galaxypaws

• galaxypaws user photo

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:40 AM ( #8 )

cooking mama 4 and spongebob squgglepants 

Bokuhoshi89tchi

• bokuhoshi89tchi user photo

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:51 AM ( #9 )

Worst game I've ever played? I think the throne goes to Big Rigs, never played anything as terrible as that :D Even tho I knew what I was running into (the game is quite infamous :D )...oh, and all those "(insert some profession or working location here) Simulator" games, most of them are really terrible :)

SonicBlades

• sonicblades user photo

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:13 PM ( #10 )

Out of my collection I'd say my least favorite is Mega Man Anniversary Collection. I actually love the Mega Man games but the button allocation for those particular ports is awful and makes some parts darn near unplayable. I'd like to one day get a NES and the original carts so I can actually enjoy the games.

Edited by SonicBlades, 16 June 2014 - 07:15 PM.

pighat09

• pighat09 user photo

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:54 PM ( #11 )

i'd have to say pokemon ranger. wasn't really that interesting and easy,,,,,,

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:12 PM ( #12 )

My least favorite video game of all time is definitely WiiFit. I've never played it, but my boyfriend did, and it called him "obese".

NO VIDEO GAME SHALL CALL MY BOYFRIEND OBESE!!!

PurplePyonkotchi00!

• purplepyonkotchi00 user photo

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:39 PM ( #13 )

Oddly, Mario 64 DS. I just can't like that game, no matter how hard I try

I can hardy control Yoshi at the beginning of the game... seriously, he's like a stick of butter

It also really strained my thumb to move him around with the D-Pad because of how the game controlled (yeah I was playing on a DS lite because my 3DS is dead... But a few years back there was no 3DS so uh yeah). Honestly, they should've waited until the 3DS came along to make that game because it has the circle-pad that's more like the joystick on the N64 controller. You know, the mechanic the original GAME WAS BASED AROUND!?

It really just bugs me the most on how finicky the controls are. Most past Mario games had the mechanic of A= Jump and B= Run. Sure, they had to switch that around a bit for an attacking option, but to make jump B instead of A always slipped me up and caused me to fall off the stage a lot. I'm not sure how this is in the N64 version, but it drives me crazy. 

Also, every time I run up a slope, if I make just ONE small turn by accident or something, I start sliding down the slope I was trying to climb and can't stop until I get all the freaking way down. And it's not easy getting up when you slide for about 5 miles after already being off of the slope you fell off of. 

The camera. They say that Mario 64 had the best camera, but for me it just caused me to fall off of stages or slide off of slopes uuuugh. I have to readjust it every few steps so I can see clearly in front of me, and it's not easy when the L button on your DS lite is broken.  

Y'know, it may just be a good game, and this might just be all from my personal experiences. But remember, this is only an opinion, and it's MY least favorite video game, even if it's your favorite :)

Edited by PurplePyonkotchi00!, 21 July 2014 - 04:41 PM.

• Tamacass likes this

pighat09

• pighat09 user photo

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:01 PM ( #14 )

do i dare say it?????

THE ORIGINAL PAPER MARIO

i think i don't like it because i only played like an hour in because the emulator wouldn't do anything it got stuck and wouldn't work again the end.

• Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this

PurplePyonkotchi00!

• purplepyonkotchi00 user photo

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:08 PM ( #15 )

Honestly, I've always liked Mario, the iconic character of gaming

But now that I've played more of the older Mario games I can finally give a new, honest opinion

I DON'T LIKE THE OLDER MARIO GAMES.

They may have been good in the 80's, but nowadays, they just don't compare as well

Most of the people who praise the games are people who grew up with them, and may just be nostalgia-blind as they review them. But as someone who is a part of this generation, I think I can say that the Mario games didn't have a great beginning, looking back.

And so these are pretty much my new least favorite games, and I want to post about 'em

(I'm putting these in spoilers because I have a lot to say about these games soz)

Super Mario Bros.:

Spoiler

In short: I don't really like this game that much

Japanese Super Mario 2/ Lost levels:

Spoiler

In short: It's about the same as the first game but I think it's okay

Super Mario 2/ Doki Doki Panic:

Spoiler

In short: This game is okay

Super Mario World:

Spoiler

In short: I don't really see why people like this game all that much.

Mario 64:

Spoiler

In short: This game is somewhat confusing

Those are all of the old Mario games I've played. And I don't quite like them.

I bet in a few years I'll find this old post and think about how stupid I was hating on these games, but this is how I think at the moment.

I looooove Nintendo, and my favorite game at the moment is actually Mario 3. But these games I just felt I had to share my feelings for. Just right now I'm not so fond of these games lel. The other mario games are fun to me though lelel

I can already feel the terrible words of upset fanboys tear into my soul

My new opinion has been said, farewell

Edited by PurplePyonkotchi00!, 12 August 2014 - 05:10 PM.

• Eternal Mametchi Fan, Tamacass and ♥Twilightchi♥ like this

WarOmnimon

• waromnimon user photo

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:34 PM ( #16 )

Out of my collection I'd say my least favorite is Mega Man Anniversary Collection. I actually love the Mega Man games but the button allocation for those particular ports is awful and makes some parts darn near unplayable. I'd like to one day get a NES and the original carts so I can actually enjoy the games.

If you are referring to the GameCube version, I agree 150% with you.  Switching the function of the B and A buttons in any Mega Man game?  Shame on them!  On the other hand, the PS2 version is actually playable.  They use the Super NES style controls in that instance.

My least favorite game is Street Fighter 1.  I understand that it started the series, but my gripe (Just as every other fighting game player) is with the controls.  Pulling off the special moves is impossible, and therefore I don't even play it for nostalgia purposes. Besides, I started with SF2, so... :P

pighat09

• pighat09 user photo

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:38 PM ( #17 )

the pac man game for the gamecube. i got it and i found out you need more than 1 person to play and because my only 3 friends are always busy and i hate my brother that leaves the game rendered useless.

ChamametchiandMametchi

• chamametchiandmametchi user photo

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:12 PM ( #18 )

Yoshi's Island DS. I had this game when I was only 7 or 8, and my ears were very sensitive to certain things, so, the cries of the babies freaked me out because of how loud they were...

The graphics were quite cute, but the sounds were loud and quite continuous depending on which baby you have on Yoshi's back. I didn't play that game ever again...

NATUUURE :D

• natuuure-d user photo

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:25 PM ( #19 )

Transformers in Nintendo DS o-o

Violetchi luv

• violetchi-luv user photo

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:25 PM ( #20 )

simcity for pc it's boring and when it's not, it's kind of frustrating.  i think i'll stick to my sims games

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: least fave, game, stuff we play