Do you collect anything (other then tamas)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrotarukia

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any other collections other then Tamagotchis like figures, manga/anime, CDs or anything and if you'd like to share photos? ^^

I love to collect merchandise from the group BIGBANG I cant post pictures because there is too much to fit in one photo lol but you can see my collection here

Last edited by a moderator:
figures of anime and game characters, as well as other merch of anime series and games I enjoy :)

Anime figures too I have 5 nendoroids 2 which are special event exclusives I was lucky to get by full on luck and chance at a convention and also 2 figmas and other figs. I also like to collect volumes of manga I like sometimes and I've also just decided to start collecting funghi or "nameco" things.

Derp, when i go overseas, i get like 10 souveniers and stuff them in my box when im back lol,i havr likr more than a 100 now, oh yeah, my family travel a lot lel

I have a huge amount of pandas too .. everyone buys me pandas ever since I was born I was always given panda teddy bears by my family so that's grown lol

I used to collect Pokémon trading cards but the last set I bought was from the B&W basic set.

I essentially collect T-shirts of all the video games, movies, and TV shows I like. I only own about five pairs of pants but about fifty T-shirts. :p

I also collect plushies and action figures of all my favorite characters.

starting to collect nendoroids. i only have 3, ultimate madoka petite, fake flandre, and tomoko kuroki. i also collect manga and stuffed animals.

Other than Tamagotchis, I have a relatively small collection of J-Pop CD albums and DVD/Bluray concerts (mostly from Namie Amuro, Perfume, Ayumi Hamasaki and Koda Kumi); and a few Archie comics as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I collect Piggy Banks. eue

I had my first ever Piggy Bank back when I was 10, I put it near my window, I put it near my bed, I even put it near me when I was taking a bath. XD

Then I decided to collect different colours of the same piggy bank, and now I'm collecting a different type since they're not available anymore. :3

Troll dolls, vintage videogame consoles and everything related, and everything that I think is pretty (usually sparkly, glittery things) that I find outdoors.

plushies, figures, and my little ponies uwu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back