What Emotions Do Your Songs Have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
NOTE: Sometimes I have no idea if my words (like "Niceness" or "Nightmareish") are even words, so correct me if I am using the wrong word choice...and there may be some jokes referring to the song, so...hope I get a laugh out of ya. Also, I tend to say "tidbit", "zest", "tad" and "hint", like the songs are our food. LOL, not trying to be a jokester, but I am being serious.

Like, let's say you listen to songs you like very frequently, and you think they have emotion. For this, you can tell me the emotions your 7 songs contain (you can put more if you want). Here's my list - they are all Skrillex songs:

Make It Bun Dem - silly, with a tad bit of island theme

With You Friends - fast-paced, with a unquenchable thirst for friends (and lots of them!)

With You Friends (Long Drive) - sweet sounding, with a nice tidbit of piano to express bitterness inside the song

Rock N' Roll (Will Take You To The Mountain) - beat-mashing, with a zest of techno blistering inside

Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites - soft, with a sweet tad of screeches

Breakin' A Sweat - hardy, with tendency to actually break a sweat (notice the joke I just made? XD)

Summit - lilting, with soft singing and a zest of bass thumps

Stranger - Jungley, with a hint of bongos and loneliness that bursts forth

Recess - Happy, with a zest of jumpy tunes and blips

Enough of me, let's see yours.

These are Tamagotchi songs ;)

• Every Lovely (also known as Lovely Day) - A lively, happy song.
  • Happy Happy Harmony - Despite its title, I think this song sounds sad in some parts. It's a upbeat, yet beautiful song.
  • Smile for Tomorrow - A sad and heartfelt song with gentle violin and piano.
  • Happy Heart - An uplifting song, maybe a little TOO happy-sounding XD
  • Kirakira Dream - A super cute, magical song but it's still awesome :p
  • Miracle Kitchen - A catchy song about... cooking owo; The lyrics sound cool though B)
  • Rock 'n' Heart - Great beat and rhythm, this song is full of energy and spirit! The title fits well. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Firework - makes you feel like a plastic bag

Roar - makes you wanna roar

Set Fire to the Rain - makes you wanna set fire to the rain

Rolling in the deep - encourages you to try rolling in the deep

Call me maybe - gives u all hte babes

Sk8er boy - makes u feel swag

Dora theme song - brings out the inner kid in u

Last Friday Night - makes you stay up all Friday night doing homework and studying

California Girls - causes you to become Californiaphobic

Baby - causes you to just DIE because it's so bad

The Best Song Ever - causes you to hate dancing and suddenly be really bad at it

We Are Never Getting Back Together - causes you to get back together with all your exes at once

Let It Go - if you were thinking of letting something go, listen to this song and THINK AGAIN!

Do You Wanna Build A Snowman - causes you to have an irresistible urge to run around the universe destroying all the snowmen

Wrecking Ball - makes you hide in a corner fearing a giant purple man eating crocodile even though you're not a man you're a woman

Girlfriend - makes you yell at some random person "HEY HEY YOU YOU IM IN LOVE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND"

MLP Theme Song - causes you to text all your friends saying "hey just herd dis rly inspirayshunal song it toll me not 2 be frenz with eny1 sry but we r not frenz anymor xoxoxoxoxo"

that was random

Who are you talking to
She was talking to me.

Anyways, new list of Skrillex songs that have emotion:

Right In - energetic

Right On Time - sounds like something to do with work or school. XD

Bangarang - happy-sounding

Bug Hunt (Noisia Remix) - the song of bugs and more bugs, game-like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back