favorite naruto character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1017

Reaction score
hi there!!!!!

whats is y'alls favorite naruto character?

i think mine is tobi! (i might be a little to obsesed with him XD)

lol ok i dont like him THAT much, but he is pretty dang awesome! i dont really watch naruto, but have played one of his games and have seen clips/read about them enough to know whats going on.

some thank you guys so much for checking this topic out! sayonara!!!! :wub:

Umm I don't know XD I saw it ages ago but like, he was teaching some students ninja powers or something...and Naruto turned into a pretty girl and the teacher got a nosebleed and it was really funny ou0;
lol my brother tolled me about that part XD. did the gut have white spiky hair and half his face covered in bandaids? or maybe he had a spiky ponytail?

My favorite character is Rock Lee. I liked him from the moment he appeared on screen. I also love Gai-sensei. Whenever either of those two show up I know either something awesome or hilarious or both is going to go down.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite character is Rock Lee. I liked him from the moment he appeared on screen. I also love Gai-sensei. Whenever either of those two show up I know either something awesome or hilarious or both is going to go down.
lol i found rock lee and gai to funny. one of my favorite parts with them is when gai-sensei is giving kakashi a piggy back ride and rock lee trys to give someone else a piggy back ride and there just like forget it rock lee! XD!! idk why i found it so funny, but i did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back