chocolate

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's the best chocolate brand?

• Cadbury

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Lindtt

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • UH I DON'T KNOW ANY OTHER BRANDS

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Cadbury and Milk chocolate. It took a bit of time figuring out if Cadbury or Lindtt is better because Lindtt is soo good. :wub:

Dark and white chocolate I enjoy heaps - just can't decide which I favour more...

As for best brand, Lindt :)

Milk is the best too me I like fillings in my chocolate from time to time I HATE Hershey's kisses thank god I live in Australia where all chocolate brands are good and don't taste like crap lol I like Lindt but it's a bit to rich at times Cadbury in Australia are amazing their recipes are so so so much better than anything they have come long way they aren't too sweet and really addictive.

I love chili pepper dark chocolate. I know it sounds gross but it's soooo good. It's got the flavor of dark chocolate but leaves your mouth with that wonderful burning sensation that eating spicy food gives you.

And now I want some. Good thing I'm going to the store today!

My mom is a chocolate connoisseur so I had the privilege of growing up inside a household filled with all kinds of chocolates. :) She was a registered nurse and would receive boxes of chocolates as presents from patients who wanted to thank her. That's how she got started learning about chocolate. When I was little, we had a "chocolate drawer" where all of the candy and chocolate would be stored. We kept it near the TV where my mom, sisters and I played video games so we could munch on sugary goodness whenever we played our current favorite game.

My favorite brands are the store brands over the store bought brands: See's Candies, Godiva, Fannie May, etc. Most recently, one of my favorite chocolates is made by a local company called Indulgence Chocolatiers. Its Milk Chocolate Sea Salt bar is swoon-worthy and I try to stock up whenever I get the chance. Each bar is $7 though so I try to savor every single bite!

Last edited by a moderator:
*whispers* I dont like chocolate Meep! Don't tell anyone!

I do have a weakness for white chocolate cheesecake though.

milk chocolate has always been my favorite, while hersheys has always been my favorite brand. i don't like many other chocolates that don't fit into those categories. :mellow:

Can't ingest chocolate any more (migraine trigger). My favorite back when I still could was milk chocolate, with Hershey and Ghiradelli (sp) being my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back