Tamagotchi Movies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purple pyonkotchi

Reaction score
Has anyone else here seen the two Tamagotchi movies? If you have, what have you thought of them? I haven't seen a topic about the movies here yet, so... yeah. Both movies are really good and melted my heart. In my opinion, the second one is better and I can't stop watching the ending over and over again ;3;

So... what do you all think of them? :3

I havent watched either, derp, because I cant find them anywhere lol

They are the best movies ever but Happiest Story in the Universe is a LOT better than the first. It's so epic and imaginative, with beautiful artwork and AMAZIIIIIING animation! It really does a good job at bringing the characters to life. Its title is somewhat misleading... it can get pretty depressing but it is also heart-warming and has just enough humor. It has a lot that people can relate to, while being quirky and out-of-this-world at the same time. I recommend it to anyone, not just Tamagotchi fans~ <3

The first movie is heart-warming as well, cute and colorful, but I don't like how the movie focuses on Tanpopo too much especially at the end instead of showing what the Tamagotchis do after Tanpopo is gone. I think the moral of taking responsibility for your actions is good but the stuff about becoming a big sibling and being afraid of the dark is quite childish I think.

Happiest Story deals with more serious things such as having parents away most of the time, being different from others and being bullied for it, and it even has a cute fluffy character DYING! I think that scene is a little too .. morbid...? But it does add a great sense of maturity and understanding of death to the movie so it makes Tamagotchi not seem like such a childish thing after all.

The moral teaches what the true key to happiness is.

It's such a beautiful movie I feel like writing a 10-page review on it. XD

They are the best movies ever but Happiest Story in the Universe is a LOT better than the first. It's so epic and imaginative, with beautiful artwork and AMAZIIIIIING animation! It really does a good job at bringing the characters to life. Its title is somewhat misleading... it can get pretty depressing but it is also heart-warming and has just enough humor. It has a lot that people can relate to, while being quirky and out-of-this-world at the same time. I recommend it to anyone, not just Tamagotchi fans~ <3

The first movie is heart-warming as well, cute and colorful, but I don't like how the movie focuses on Tanpopo too much especially at the end instead of showing what the Tamagotchis do after Tanpopo is gone. I think the moral of taking responsibility for your actions is good but the stuff about becoming a big sibling and being afraid of the dark is quite childish I think.

Happiest Story deals with more serious things such as having parents away most of the time, being different from others and being bullied for it, and it even has a cute fluffy character DYING! I think that scene is a little too .. morbid...? But it does add a great sense of maturity and understanding of death to the movie so it makes Tamagotchi not seem like such a childish thing after all.

The moral teaches what the true key to happiness is.

It's such a beautiful movie I feel like writing a 10-page review on it. XD
That is true

To me it's even better then the anime itself, and also it's the reason I made this topic XD

I would add on to what you said but you just said everything perfectly lelz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back