Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Len

Reaction score
Does anyone here on tama talk have an old tama that's might be beaten up a little that they don't use often? Because I've had some bad experiences with ebay trying to get one and I'd rly appreciate it if someone would send me one for free, I'd honestly be the happiest person alive

Sorry, but I don't think anyone would send a Tamagotchi to someone they don't know for free :| They'd have to pay for the shipping themselves, plus in the rules it states you're not meant to ask for free Tamagotchis. :c I'd send you one if I could because I know how you feel </3 but my parents wouldn't let me send away one of my Tamagotchis haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Free? I doubt someone would do that, like they are pretty precious, and pricey as well. I do know what is free, the L.I.F.E apps :p

Hi, I am not sure if you have been reading the Site Rules considering that you have been here for a while, but just in case you were forgetting:

2. Please remember - NO BEGGING FOR FREE TAMAS
Please click here if you need a refresher. I hope you are aware that to most people (particularly of the fact that majority of the members here are young people), this is being perceived as attention-seeking.

* CLOSED. POOF. *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back