Overrated / Underrated TMGC characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Ok so there were topics about overrated/underrated Tamagotchi versions so here's a topic about characters.

I think Lovelitchi and Kuchipatchi are overrated

My gosh they're so popular

I adore Lovelitchi's singing but I think she is too "perfect" except for the fact she used to be bullied. I mean liek, in the older episodes she's always winning. She won the Donut Contest. She won the race. She won the Halloween tennis contest or whatever it was. She's insanely popular both in Japan and on Tamagotchi Planet lol. She was the character who pushed Mametchi out of the spotlight as main character. Sometimes it seems like Mametchi is the antagonist in the anime ah. She's not a bad character, just "overated", meaning she has too much praise and attention considering the character.

Kuchipatchi. I understand why Lovelitchi's popular but Kuchipatchi, no. Every single Tamagotchi fan I know loves Kuchipatchi. Its great if you love him :D But it surprises me just how many fans he has considering his dull, food-obsessed personality. My gosh, he even has his own spin-off called Sorette Kuchipatchi. I mean, he's funny I guess but I prefer deep, heartfelt, or sad stuff if you get what I mean. I find him more annoying than cute oops ;3;

Underrated characters? Memetchiiiiiii even though I'm not a big fan of her. She actually displays friendship rather than just sitting in the corner eating like Kuchipatchi oops. Great personality and the perfect example of a female haha. She's more of a "girly" type but at least she doesn't dance around in pink dresses singing :p I think she's one of the least girly well-known characters to be honest. Her fondness of her own curl and her rivalry with Makiko is adorable, but it's good that she understands that friendship is more important than fashion~ She's usually cheerful but her temper explodes sometimes, which I think most girls can relate to haha. It's a shame she's not as popular as the more kawaii girls like Chamametchi, Lovelitchi, etc.

I'm tired of typing so I'll just post this topic now XD

Lovelitchi is SUPPOSED to win all the time she is that kind of character that is seen as perfect that's why they made madonnatchi and herotchi to make fun that everything goes right for her and not the antagonists if you think about it she is what saved tamagotchi in Japan a bit the popularity went up again when they started airing the anime with her and Mametchi as mains.

I think that Coffletchi is underrated the most tho she's odd but not that bad she's actually pretty funny.

Yeah Coffretchi is hated more than I expected even though I personally dislike her~ I'm not fond of hyperactive scatter-brained chatterbox characters much e.g. Pinkie Pie from MLP (why did I mention that oops)

And yes Lovelitchi is good ouo Just tooooooooooooooooooo good apparently haha XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with everything EMF said, I mean Lovelitchi is nice and all but Memetchi should get the same popularity as her.

Maaan I feel that Kikitchi is underrated. I hardly see him in any of the episodes (that I can watch) and with the addition of all of these others into the animes, he might as well just become a background character D: That's it I'm staying with Happiest Story In The Universe

Also I feel that all of the old tama characters are underrated. Like, why not, for one episode, have some of the older characters in the anime? Even as background characters? I want to see an amine Pyonkotchi already lol

Overrated: ALL THE FLUFFY WHITE HUMANOID GIRLY CHARACTER UGH PLS PLS

Underrated: Vintage Tamagotchis. Seriously. They were the ones that came here first. And BTW, that's how TMGCs should look like not pretty white rabbit girly humanoid sparkly-eyed. Also, the connection characters aren't given that much recognition. V4 and V5 had tons of awesome character. WHERE ARE THEY NOW WHY BANDAI WHY.

Hmm, Mimitchi is underrated by Bandai and overrated by fans but it's the other way around for Mametchi I guess. XD

But the modern girl characters e.g. Miraitchi, Yumemitchi, Lovelitchi tend to be more used by Bandai than Mametchi... :(

I seriously dislike Lovelitchi I feel that in older episodes like season 1 she was always winning so I think she's overrated and all NO OFFENSE THOUGH

IMO I think Miraitchi is underrated because just because she just seems PINK GIRL doesn't mean she doesn't do other things like she knows how to play soccer and all I don't think she's girly and all >n< okay I better end this before I start to say weird stuff

He's not necessarily overrated. He's the mascot of Tamagotchi and yet girly characters tend to be used more, and to be honest not many people like him (he scores the lowest in Japanese polls and not many people on TamaTalk love him). So I consider him underrated :p

I don't consider Mametchi to be overrated or underrated. He's in the middle, in my opinion. Not many people really talk about him, they mostly talk about the girl characters (from what I see) and Bandai doesn't really tend to advertise him that much either (even Bandai US/UK) so..yeah. :p

Tanpopo

Why couldn't she be the human that appeared in the anime? Dang it Tomomi. Tanpopo only appeared in the movie and kinda stood out as the only human. But she never came back after that :< I feel as if she is underrated, since after the first movie she basically got kicked out of the whole Tamagotchi line.

Shimashimatchi, I don't watch the anime (though I should) but seriously. I mean he's stripey, he likes stripes, when he's angry he's striped, and he has a name where if you say it over and over again, even with an explanation people will still have no idea what you're talking about.

I love him.

Tanpopo just happened to be one of those characters who's exclusive to a movie~

There are many Tamagotchi characters who are only exclusive to one episode, as well. :eek:

I don't consider Mametchi to be overrated or underrated. He's in the middle, in my opinion. Not many people really talk about him, they mostly talk about the girl characters (from what I see) and Bandai doesn't really tend to advertise him that much either (even Bandai US/UK) so..yeah. :p
I don't think so mammary hi hasn't been forgotten in anything no matter how girly they just slap his face all over with a female main and BAAMM a new tamagotchi product.

I don't think so mammary hi hasn't been forgotten in anything no matter how girly they just slap his face all over with a female main and BAAMM a new tamagotchi product.
>mammary hi

>auto-correct

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back