Worth "upgrading" to a P's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skygryph

Reaction score
I've been thinking about buying a P's, but I'm not sure if I should. I bought an ID L almost a year ago, and I'm honestly not too fond of it. It's very cute, but it's a tad too simplistic for my liking; I miss the skill points, school, and jobs from Connection v4/4.5. I heard that the P's has these options back, along with dating (if I remember right?). It sounds like it's more along the lines of what I'm looking for, complexity-wise, but I'm a little worried about buying it, since I was disappointed by the ID L.

So, as someone who thought the ID L was too simple, do you think I'd enjoy the P's? I've read various topics about the P's already, but I'd just like to hear people's opinions. :) Thank you!

I think you would. I've had my P's for a few months now and I love it. It has tons of features, and you can add even more stuff with pierces.

You badly should. The P's is definitely not simplistic, not even a tiny bit lol! <3 it's amazing!! So many locations and new features (farm, kindergarden, school, beach..), and the personality points make it a challenge to get the character you want. It's also a bit more needy (sometimes I only care for my IDL once every 24 hours.. lol, it doesn't work that way with the P's!)

I kind of miss being able to visit Ancestors and parents, an IDL feature. And I found the IDL's games to be more addictive. But the P's is definitely a must in every Tamafan's collection, thus the prices are getting higher and higher as we speak (P's is discountinued). So go for it, now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, the P's doesn't have the plant function that the iD L has but yes it does have more other features than the iD L. There are different skills, but you don't get skill POINTS like on the V4. School and work are back, but they aren't mini-games like on the V4. Still, they're cute to watch.

Thank you all! It sounds like it is pretty fun, then. Though I'm sad to hear the ancestor feature is gone--that was my favorite part of the ID L.

@EMF: Aw, that's too bad (about the lack of points and no mini-games). :( Would you say the skill/school/job features have been dumbed down from v4/4.5, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back