A (hopefully better) cow's log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SupahCow090

Reaction score
Hi everyone. :) Oh god not again ugh I'm going to the wrong direction again
You may have seen me before in this forum and possibly, you may have seen my log before entitled "A cow's log." I am remaking that log to have a "fresh start" o rly and uh crap yea that's probably it. If you want to see my previous log, click the link down below.
YEA THIS IS THE LINK

So I decided to start this log with 2 EnTamas because that's where I left my old log! But unlike my past log, I'll be using my other 2 EnTamas. I just started them so here goes. omg im failing so much Oh and pictures are still here! :D dont get ur hopes up im still not doing that dialogue crap soz and no offense they're kinda stupid cuz this is a log not a skit k bai them o here goes.

~EnTamas~

peyhtLEl.jpg

After setting the usual time and date and waiting for a minute, these two finally hatched! The one on the silver and maroon Entama (Mameotchi) is named Sora! Sora means sky in Japanese ^_^ And the one in on yellow EnTama (the Kuchiotchi) is named Niku which means uh... meat... ANYWAY, I'm aiming to be special characters. Never ever had a special character on the EnTama so this would be historic lels. Sora should turn to Mamecthi then to Tensaitchi and then Niku should turn into Kuchipatchi then Nonbiritchi.

yg6Vgmvl.jpg

ToLbed6l.jpg

Sora played a lot of games but seems to have a hard time getting a perfect score. why am i blaming that innocent little tama when im the one whos playing why After a while though, he got a perfect score! Then the streak continued :D

qVDPhC3l.jpg

jzEKenal.jpg

Meanwhile, Niku ate a lot of snacks. What would you expect from a Kuchi family member? Amazingly, he nailed the games he played. Literally. 'Cause in the EnTama's kindness game, you must nail the nail in position.

CbXT8Iul.jpg

Like every annoying baby tamas, they get sick and have a series of poops.

Y31atonl.jpg

Hwicr1cl.jpg

After a short while, the 2 of them evolved! Sora turned into a Mamebotchi while Niku turned into a Kuchibotchi. Since they're toddlers now, they have been accepted to Preschool! srly if u dont get into prechool ud be like dumbest person ever period They had a fun time with their teacher as well!

AlGAoTAl.jpg

As toddlers, they can connect as well. Niku went to Sora for the first time and gave him a cake. They played games as well and had a "The Voice Battle Rounds" moment as well. After that, they're status now is Tomodachi which means friends. they should be koibitos. lovers eue
-
Sora, 1yr. old
Hunger: 0/4
Happiness: 2/4
Intelligence: 68
Style:0
Kindness:0
Weight: 12g

Niku, 1yr. old
Hunger: 0/4
Happiness: 3/4
Intelligence:0
Kindness: 66
Weight: 14g

Well, that's it for now! PM me for comments and suggestions!

Moo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey :) )

Sorry if I didn't update last night ^_^ ; I uploaded the pictures but I felt sleepy then I died soz. I'll update again later :D This update was supposed to come out last night so the stats might be different. ugh enough of this crap let's start Hajimemasu!~

~EnTamas~

7SrviFtl.jpg

Ufr9UY6l.jpg

Sora loves learning! He perfected all his classes and perfected a lot of the games he played. He also loves his new telescope and loves going to school. I've been taking good care of him. Hopefully he'll turn into the adult that I want.

BYnrUrBl.jpg

zsSsfZyl.jpg

Meanwhile, Niku is enjoying his marijuana potted plant that increases his kindness! Didn't do well in class though. He nailed the game again (literally). I left him to starve and to sadden because I want to get Oniontchi instead of Young Kuchipatchi. pssh favoritism please He looks happy eating that sandwich though so I guess that evens it all out? :p

95znzzQl.jpg

UFAwRKIl.jpg

E8YNy7Ql.jpg

After I got home from Japanese training, I connected them and played a game. The game is apparently named "Tamaire" which involves balls, balls, and a heck load of, you guessed it, balls. I don't know if this involves weight though. All you do is watch them send balls to each other. wowee that's fun balls oh wow The one who's screen fills in first losses. Apparently, Niku has dem skillz aw yea he be like hella im coolio B) And Sora is left crying. i bet niku loved watching my favorite lose hihi

mrpKB30l.jpg

EYOvKnKl.jpg

They had another "The Voice Battle Rounds" and Sora won again! :p Just accept the fact that you are untalented, Niku. Life is harsh. Deal with it. It was an intense match not rly all u have 2 do is wait duh but ultimately, Sora gained the crown. The final score was Kyuu-Jyu-Hachiten to San-Jyuten or 98 to 30. Wow. wow niku u suck real bad wow

LYoVlwBl.jpg

And here are the two of them saying "See you later!"

-
Sora, 2yrs. old
Hunger: 4/4
Happiness: 4/4
Intelligence: 83
Weight: 15g

Niku, 2yrs. old
Hunger: 3/4
Happiness: 4/4
Kindness: 80
Weight: 16g

*Also, it'll take a while to see new tamas here. Summer = No classes. No classes = No allowance :( Maybe in two months time, I'll be able to buy some Tamagotchis but for now all I have is a P's, P1, Morino, Angel, 4 EnTamas, 2 Akais, a TamaSuku and a DekaTama. I'm eyeing on an iD, iDL, Umino and a Familitchi but I dunno when I can get them :(

Moo.

WB :) ) Updates are going smoothly. Hell yea

First of all, thank you for the likes from my first post! I'd also want to give a shout out to Rachel, Vitto and tamastar133 for subscribing to my log! Hopefully this log will be as successful, if not even more, as my old log! Once again, thank you! now let the crapstorm begin Let's start!

~EnTamas~

ksx6Lo4l.jpg

SQFVXE4l.jpg

Evolution! I wonder who they'll turn out to be! I hope I get the teens that I want! Let's start with Niku!

mOIoM0pl.jpg

9itKaXrl.jpg

Niku turned into an Oniontchi! Just the way I wanted him to be! He got into the Kindness class after he took the exam! dem gurl u lookin so fly in dat beret we shud bumb our tfs if u kno wat i mean *wink* Uh... I dunno what you mean. Where was I again? Oh right, Niku's lookin' fly in his new beret that he got as a gift from his new teacher! Niku didn't play much games today but got some items from the application EnWarehouse. Also, he didn't win his teacher's game. hah stupid He gained a lot of weight btw. HAH FEEL INSECURE NIKU

lo2aof7l.jpg

N6WmLaIl.jpg

:eek: I SWEAR TO GOD I TOOK GOOD CARE OF HIM WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN WHY I HATE THIS WHY. Ehem. Well, things didn't go as plan for Sora as he evolved to Young Androtchi/Robotchi instead of Young Mametchi. *sighs* There's always next time. Life is full of chances, my dear friend. We can do this as long as we have each other. All we have to do is believe. He got into the Intelligence class and got a graduation cap and a pencil! wow thx so muuch much help such amaze wow And on the second picture, he's doing his homework! Good Sora! :p He got items from EnWarehouse as ell and won in one of his classes! His stats are higher than Niku's as of now.

ALIcjF7l.jpg

mBJHkawl.jpg

E1xZTPFl.jpg

This was when they evolved. They failed graduated Pre-school and went to highschool already. Wow. Acceleration at it's finest I guess. They took an exam to know which class they'll be going to. Like I've said before, Sora got into the Intelligence class while Niku got into the Kindness class.

0sP6Erol.jpg

"We'll see you tomorrow!"

-
Sora, 2yrs. old
Intelligence: 131
Weight: 17g

Niku, 2yrs. old
Kindness: 102
Weight: 23g

* I used a notebook of mine that has different colors as a background for some of the pictures there. I think I'd stick to that 'cause it looks cool B)

Moo.

Hiya ^-^

Another big thanks to Hayden for subscribing to my log! Also, I'd like to thank the 3 people who voted 5 stars on my log! Thanks ^_^ Let's start! Hajimemasu!

~EnTamas~

aozUcz2l.jpg

s7FlmIol.jpg

cBbPJQTl.jpg

I didn't do much with both Sora and Niku today. Sora played a few games. He read his new book from EnWarehouse that raised his intelligence. Around 4-5PM, the afternoon mail came. The newspaper then said that a robber's on a loose. While reading the newspaper, a robber was robbing Sora and took 300GP. dat bastard imma kill u Sora was then left crying. I caught Sora brushing his teeth before going to bed which was super cute! wow shudnt u malfunction water and electronics dont mix well ya kno

2hmQQpEl.jpg

7EzvToul.jpg

kb2PsWGl.jpg

When I woke up, oddly enough, only Niku was brushing his teeth. I luckily caught a picture of it :) Also, Niku got sick twice today which was odd since Sora didn't get sick today. puh-lease just tell dem dat i did dat intentionally psssh Niku seems to enjoy his new toy. It's a JAL airplane that he got from EnWarehouse as well. Like most toys, it increased his happiness. Sora decided to come visit Niku for a change and give him a wedding ring. wowee gay stuff Niku seemed happy though.

K6VUsENl.jpg

HEv0IZMl.jpg

As a daily routine, the teachers came to pay a visit to their deceased loved ones students. I was feeling confident that both of them would get it right. Thins went the wrong way and neither one of them got it right. They ended up having a poop instead. wow thx dats so fun thx teachers thx 4 da pencil and clay theyre rly helpful xoxo thx again

LM0F7DQl.jpg

cofNqYFl.jpg

Here are the two enjoying their trampolines and new things from, you guessed it, EnWarehouse. They both got trampolines. Sora got a triangle while Niku got a windmill something. The triangle increased Sora's intelligence while Niku's windmill thing increased his kindness. They both kinda got fat 'cause I didn't play with them that much today and fed them snacks to gain their happiness rather than playing with them.
-
Sora, 3yrs. old
Hunger: 1/4
Happiness: 1/4
Intelligence: 134
Weight: 33g

Niku, 3yrs. old
Hunger: 2/4
Happiness: 2/4
Kindness: 107
Weight: 41g

Moo.

So uh...

fNlXkXxl.jpg

PyVqYWsl.jpg

I knew that was gonna happen. I accidentally left them at home when I went to my Japanese training and only remembered them in our car. I didn't get my hopes up that they'd survive 'cause I didn't feed them before 'cause I was supposed to bring them. How stupid :p yep stupidcow090 Bye bye special characters! :(

-

Anyway, I asked my dad to buy batteries for vintages instead so I can run my Morino and Angel hah not my p1 anyone remember vinny well he sux. My batteries aren't here yet. I just asked my dad like a while ago so maybe tomorrow? So you're probably wondering what I'd post about. I took my EnTama's batteries and placed it in my Suku for the meantime.

~TamaSuku~

jC9N1KQl.jpg

After placing in the batteries and setting the time, this appeared.

Apparently it says "Sense- bosha" Which means teacher applicant. Which means me. Yes, the school is calling me. The shool is attracted to me. *blushes a lot* wow talk about interracial

WZ9HUWyl.jpg

Like the usual, Ichigotchi if our first student that enrolls. She got in of course.

S85BQT9l.jpg

Here's Mamebotchi telling me something about an assignment but then I read it too much on our camera that when I finally understood it, Mamebotchi was gone. wow thx ur so patient wow Also, I forgot how addicting the games here are. I can't stop playing the catch the butterfly game, the library game and the alchemy game. BTW I can now understand the one game I can't play before 'cause it's Hiragana-based. Yay for me! good 4 u

E9eGPzcl.jpg

(bootiful nail huh soz 4 2 much fabness in one pic)

The character I chose, Shippokotchi, used the P.E. uniform item I bought. Apparently your character jumps over something. (I forgot what it's called) And also if your character is stupid like mine, it fails. But Shippokotchi's specialization is Linguistics so that's a factor of her loss. We can't really blame her. She likes Linguistics not P.E. so how 'bout we use the P.E. uniform to someone who loves P.E.?

Ha9cgHal.jpg

YYaVT7el.jpg

AND YOU FAILED ME TOO WHY WHAT DID I DO WRONG TELL ME Uhh... Ichigotchi failed as well. Apparently her "speciality" is P.E. You sure? i cant see anything special ichigotchi soz other than ur edible thats it We never know how hard it is so let's not judge her.

unUOmDll.jpg

Before I stopped taking pictures, UraKuchipatchi came knock knock knockin' on heaven's door. He took the entrance exam and passed it with flying colors. colors cant fly u liar That's pretty much what I did oh and I connected with EnWarehouse and got a lot of stuff but didn't get students. That'll come together ;) Aso got Ura Zukyutchi but didn't get pictures. cause #yolo

Linguistics: 130

Mathematics: 85

Science: 76

9 students

17800 GP

Moo.

HI PERSON :) :) :)

Sorry for the lack of updates :( I stopped running, rather playing, my Suku 'cause #sweg #yolo I was bored with it. Anyways, I'm planning to get a V.5 and an iD-L in one to three moths time I dunno. Around July possibly. Also, I do not know what to ask for my birthday (July 1). Maybe pierces for my P's? :p Speaking of which, I am currently running my P's and I'll post later this day again. Let's end this crap shall we? :)

~P's~

BgC8T7Ll.jpg

bsZ1iCPl.jpg

Didn't get to take pictures of him as a baby but his name is Kippy 'cause IDEK. He turned to a Turtletchi and got sick and turned dirty that morning. hey have u ever heard of da word hygiene ye thats kinda a thing He then took a bath. finally

6SAnivTl.jpg

9gAcXYkl.jpg

NH7OSC7l.jpg

That afternoon, it was kinda gloomy, in the P's and our country as well. He then went to the "Peinto- rumu" or Paint Room wow thx such help much translation wow and got painted. Turtletchi is already cute but when painted this color, omg so much things are gonna explode. *wink wink* One of the cutest child characters ever in my opinion.

knOjmefl.jpg

9x3TJPXl.jpg

Kippy then went to the daycare and spent a couple hours there. omg the name is so cute kippy i could say that name 5ever He made some stuff and did some stuff. Ya know, the usual stuff. To lazy to translate the journal entry but it basically says that I also wanted to do stuff. some k-pop song while im making this why Overall, he had fun with his classmates at the day care.

IiD9WGRl.jpg

Kippy evolved to Cosmotchi! I didn't plan any adult for Kippy to be. What ever he turns to be is what he'll be IDC Didn't expect anything so that was fine. Still not aiming for any adults. god the dirt on my p's faceplates getting distracting

Kcea8xXl.jpg

De9qnWzl.jpg

This was taken on the 10th before my P's batteries ran out. (dont worry it has batteries now) The 10th, 20th and 30th days of the month means that the one of the Eco Triplets will be on Tsubomi Koen or Tsubomi Park. I helped one of the Eco Triplets clean the park and in return he gave me a discount bag! no cash srsly u kidden me The discount bag is a very handy item as it makes everything on the TamaDepa, even downloaded items, 50% off! Make sure you catch the Eco Triplets during the 10th, 20th and the 30th of the month to get handy items!

*No status updates 'cause he is an adult now. Check later's update*

Moo.

Hey :) )

Sorry for the delayed update 'cause my brother brought the laptop 2 consecutive days huhu. PC's broken and the netbook is IDK I don't like it. Posting on my iPhone and tablet's practically impossible. 'nuff of da excuses cow shadap Anyway, nothing really happened that much to Kippy so you didn't really miss anything. On the next update, he'll probably get married, which is tomorrow.

~P's~

AZvkxlhl.jpg

That's right! Kippy evolved to Mametchi! A great first generation Tamagotchi adult! Wasn't really expecting anything as an adult but I'm surprisingly happy to get Mametchi as my first adult! maybe u crae

rng1RG2l.jpg

z5dbHBEl.jpg

2FIlHtMl.jpg

Kippy went to Tsubomi Park a couple times today. He met Hanafuwatchi that chitchatted with him. or flirting i dunno He then met Yumecyantchi. He visited this Tama Pet thrice so Kippy decided to keep Yumecyantchi as his pet! On the 3rd picture that was shown above, the two are playing with each other happily! I was really satisfied as well to get Yumecyantchi for some reason. Maybe because I haven't played my P's in months now? :p

2FIlHtMl.jpg

HT3N8I6l.jpg

Kippy then headed to the Game Center to play some games and lose some pounds. u gettin fat kipkip u better lose some pounds u fatty Also, there is a new game, downlodable of course, for the P's called KuroMame Saka-. It's fun and it's really cute to see Orenetchi and NeeNeetchi admiring KuroMametchi! Kawaii desu~ The game is fairly easy but hard to get at first. coz there aint no instructions bandai u be stoopid All you have to do is repeat the pattern of the hearts and the soccer balls. Kippy then gained extra cash and got a bit thinner. wow if thatd be real life itd be awesome hella

MxKTMpyl.jpg

UWRHa8Al.jpg

Another downloadable is Candy PakuPaku's place. It isn't that new but it's still cute as ever. You can meet several characters and Candy PakuPaku always (not sure) gives candies! and then she willl lure u to a van and take out ur kidneys how fun huehue The candy is apparently name "Pakutto Kyendii" if I got that right.

dEwT1kOl.jpg

7h1sZsVl.jpg

And another downloadable item ugh stop it with the downloadables is a Manga apparently. I dunno if it raises happiness or affect the stat points but it's still cute. Tama Zone has a lot of downloads so you better head there! Also, Gotchiworld has them too.

Kippy, 5 yrs. old, 1st Gen, 21 grams

Hunger: 2/4

Happiness: 0%

5680 GP

-

Moo.

Hiya ^_^

Kippy is already married! Yay! thx 4 da spoilers wow But before I dedicate one whole post for Kippy's marriage, here's the things Kippy did before he got married! Let's start, shall we? :)

~P's~

3Qywwkwl.jpg

1dHZ0wml.jpg

tUsGzLJl.jpg

When I woke up, Kippy was looking filthy and sick D: I decided for him to take a bath and give him medicines, of course. Nobody wants a stinking and sick Tamagotchi! I left him for quite a while before sleeping so I wasn't really surprised to see him this way. After taking a bath, eating and drinking medicine, I asked Kippy to clean the whole house. wow talk about slavery

EacpDqll.jpg

Kippy checked out his Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter too. He checked 9GAG and Kotaku as well. You should follow him on twitter and intagram. @kippy_rox4evs. I'll make sure he'll follow back!

G9VeiNFl.jpg

ydxtMeWl.jpg

When Kippy checked Yumekyantchi, a flyer for double points appeared! Kippy, without second doubts, Kippy quickly went to the game center with Yumekyantchi. He played several games to earn GPs. He had a fun time as well.

p5acNIll.jpg

CJeUqQsl.jpg

By using different downloads, I managed to get 3 puzzle pieces. After quite some time, I got the last puzzle piece which you immediately get after 48 hours of your Tamagotchi being an adult. He managed to unlock the place where an inventor does stuff. You know, stuff.

VxKnq24l.jpg

O4TgG4Vl.jpg

I downloaded a Banana Boat apparently. Can't wait to use it on my next child Tamagotchi *wink wink* Also, at that day, it was Kuchipatchi's birthday! That means free meals! hell yea free food

*No status updates as I am already running a different generation*

-

Moo.

Latest posts

Back