help me decide wich tama color tama I should get!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Totoro.

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :blink: ,

So my question is ; which colour tamagotchi friends should I get? :p

If you're a boy buy the European Dalmatian or Leopard design.

The American designs are extra girly.

I suggest the European Red/Pink shell design. It looks absolutely gorgeous in person~

Or, if you wait until the US release, get the blue and white design with stars! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The blue dalmatian one is lovely but the paint on mine came chipped in box and it's worn pretty badly since I've had it (I'm pretty careful with them so it's not just my doing)
I've also got the white leopard one, that's held up very well, No wear on the pain or anything, and personally it's become my favourite.
So I think you should get the leopard one :p

The blue dalmatian one is lovely but the paint on mine came chipped in box and it's worn pretty badly since I've had it (I'm pretty careful with them so it's not just my doing)

I've also got the white leopard one, that's held up very well, No wear on the pain or anything, and personally it's become my favourite.

So I think you should get the leopard one :p

Wow how did your Dalmatian chip? Because I was about to buy one but now that I'm hearing this....

Not sure how it happened when it was in box but after I took it out it's just worn away ridiculously quickly around the edges of the shell considering I've only had it for 3 weeks and they spend most of their time sitting on my desk, not in and out of pockets. It's only the spots, the blue and white hasn't come off.
It seems to happen with a few of the designs, the plain ones are the worst from what I've seen, so might be a good idea to check which ones are most effected if you think it'll get on your nerves too much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back