Saving Tamagotchi! Part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaninjacat

Reaction score
It was just another ordinary day at school. Lunch time had rolled around and the sound of 200 kids trying to talk over each other wasn't helping my splinting headache. I had just sat down at the table next to Zack and his friends. Zack is the school bully. Just looking at him could send a shiver down anyone's spine. Well, not his friends at least. They practically idolize the guy. But anyways, I was sitting right behind him when I heard him whispering to his friends.

"Look at what I found last month," whispered Zack.

"What is that thing!" one of his friends exclaimed rather loudly.

"SHHHHHH!" Zack quickly looked around to make sure no one was looking their way. I looked back at my plate and pretended to be eating.

"I think it's a hamster." said another of his friends.

"Could a hamster do this?" I could hear Zack whispering but I just couldn't make out the words. Then he bent over a let his "hamster" go. I finally got a good look at it and I was shocked by what I saw. Could it really be? Yes it was! MAMETCHI WAS AT MY SCHOOL! But how did Zack find him. I was pondering this when I saw Mametchi nervously look around and jump into some girl's purse! All was still for a minute when Mametchi jumped out of the purse... but he had a $10 bill in his hands! He came up to Zack and gave him the money.

"Can... can I please ha- have some... food now?" Mametchi whispered weakly.

"Food? You only got me ten dollars! I need at least another fifty if you want any food!" Zack scolded Mametchi.

"Ye- yes sir," Mametchi stammered.

"Now get back in my backpack," Zack whispered. Mametchi obeyed and Zack closed his backpack. He and his friends got up and left the cafeteria. I was completely in shock. I could barely eat any of my lunch.

"I have to save Mametchi," I thought to myself. I vowed right then and there that I would save him. "But how?" I wondered. "How...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day at lunch I had my plan all figured out. It took me all night, but it was fool proof. I brought my biggest purse so Mametchi could fit in it. Then, taking my seat next to Zack's table, I waited to see if he had Mametchi with him today. And sure enough, ten minutes I saw Zack send Mametchi after another girl's purse. I was ready. When Mametchi returned to Zack I pulled out my phone and pretended to call someone.

"Hey! You won't believe what happened last night!" I glanced over at Zack to see if he was paying attention to my phone call. He wasn't... yet.

"I babysat my cousins and my aunt and uncle payed me twenty dollars!... Yes. I got it right here in my wallet." I pulled my wallet out of my purse. Then I put it back.

"Ok I have to finish lunch now. Call you back later! Bye!" I hung up on my "phone call" and continued eating. I made sure to keep my eyes on my purse and, two minutes later, I saw, out of the corner of my eye, Mametchi crawling into it. I quickly and coolly zipped up my purse and walked briskly for the garbage so I could empty my tray. Then I heard it. Zack slammed his hands down on the table and stood up abruptly knocking his chair over while doing so. I calmly walked over to the exit of the cafeteria and pushed the doors open. As soon as they shut behind me I ran as fast as I could to the nearest girls bathroom. The other girls in there looked at me like I was crazy and then continued to gossip and put on about thirty pounds of makeup. I looked out of the bathroom and saw Zack tearing through the halls with his group of friends. I looked at the clock on the wall of the bathroom.

"Ten more minutes till the next class," I thought to myself. "Then I'll be home free!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day flew by after that. I didn't run into Zack at all, that is, until school ended. He and his friends were outside, looking at every kid that left. They were waiting for me! I knew what I had to do. I bolted out of the school and ran as fast as I could through the crowd. I didn't look back but I could still hear Zack.

"There she is! Don't let her get away!" I ran and ran. I took a long way to my house to make sure they didn't follow me. When I knew I lost them, I headed up the street to my house.

By the time I got inside I was sweating and my face was beet red. My mom said hi and then she said,

"Are you ok? You look like you just ran a marathon!"

"Just... fine. I... just... thought... I'd... take... a... quick... run!" I gasped. "I'm going to... put my stuff in... my room... ok?"

"...Ok," my mom said in an uneasy tone.

Running to my room I carefully placed my purse on my bed. Then I opened it and Mametchi's scared little eyes looked out at me.

"Sorry about that," I said. "Are you ok?"

Slowly he nodded and climbed out of my purse. I noticed he had eaten all the food I had put in there.

"So how did you get here?" I asked.

"I don't know. You tell me."

"I mean here on earth. Why did you leave Tamagotchi Planet?"

"How do you know about Tamagotchis," he asked.

"You guy are virtual pets here on earth," I told him.

Then he told me the whole story. He, Memetchi Kutchipatchi, and Lovelytchi were flying through space when he lost control of the ship and they crash landed. His father warned him not to but he thought he could do it.

"And then that awful Zack found me and made me do his dirty work," Mametchi finished. "I wish I could find my friends." Then he began to tear up.

I thought a moment then said,

"I'll try to find your friends, Mametchi."

"Really? Just for me?!"

"Yes. Just for you." Then he gave me a big hug and said,

"Thank you, THANK YOU!" And with that I knew my adventure wasn't quite over yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back