IM GETTING A COLOR TAMAGOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pighat09

Reaction score
thats right!!!! I'm getting an iD!!!! not an ID L, an ID!!!!! for 39.99!!!! i saw the same one for 100!!!!! it should be here between the 15th and 22nd. my mom ordered it 5 minutes ago. its all I'm getting for my birthday, but it was WORTH IT!!!!!!

Click on your picture at the top right and type in there :p

But still that's awesome!
They're just totally different to the vintages ones not in a way where one is worse than other just a new experience :D
I remember when I first got my +C, actually excited for you myself! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! I was so happy when I bought my P's. :D My mom thought $45 was crazy for a Tamagotchi lol.

Congratulations!! I am happy for you. The color tamas are a lot of fun and have lots of features.

thank you all for supporting and congratulating me! makes me feel good about getting this! ^o^~

so as most of you know, I'm getting a blue iD. it should be here between the 15th and 22nd. but I'm so nervous about it getting lost! i thought i could sleep peacefully, knowing i was getting an iD, but no, now i gotta be worked up over it getting lost! how often is it for packages to get lost?!

Packages getting lost is very, very rare. Even if it does get lost, you can be refunded to buy another one.

Don't worry about it :)

very unlikely, even international, remember, status updates... :p

And even if it doesn't show up during those dates, don't stress out about it too much. I ordered a Tamagotchi from Japan, and it got stuck in customs, but it did arrive safe and sound eventually :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back