V4.5 Fishing surprise!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordantchi

Reaction score
I was using the fishing pole item (fairly cheap item from the shop, only 600 gotchi points) on my v4.5, and I got a huge surprise! My Celebtchi was taking a long time to fish, so at first I thought it was a glitch. But suddenly, my tamagotchi reeled in a HUGE fish! Like, it took up the whole screen. My tamagotchi was shocked too.

The fishing pole, like the plant and shovel, is one of my fave items you can buy. When you catch a normal fish, you still can keep the fishing pole. Sometimes you can reel in gotchi points, but then the item disappears. It disappeared after catching the big fish, too.

I recommend buying the fishing pole! It's one of those small items that can give you big rewards!

Yeah, it's great how you can get money using the Fishing Rod! But sometimes I buy a fishing rod for like 600 points and then I use it... and I get a bag of money and I'm like "YAAAAAY!" then it turns out to be a lot less than what I bought the fishing rod for :p

Haha, I know that so well. xD It's always funny to see. ^^
I even have an image with that event as a cover on my YouTube channel. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back