Any method to generate V3 codes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesteel649

Reaction score
Hello all, since i got my V3, i've realised that many items cannot be acquired without Tamatown, with that in mind i ask, is there any way to generate tamagotchi v3 passwords that currently works?

To as far as my knowledge, there sadly isn't any way of doing this.

Any previous method of this was only functioning because the website still worked.

I see, maybe somebody will work something out in the future, or better yet, Tamatown might come back :p

I don't know... Bandai doesn't want to go back in time, they want to be in the present and to the future, Bandai is catching up to the future and also making a lot of furture toys.

If only someone that could make a tama site by maybe using the tamagotchiTown website source, but if only they saved it.

And ya, even though they are bringing tamagotchi town, they are only going to bring it for the new tamagotchi or not call it tamagotchi town.

As far as I know, the old fashion tamagotchi town will not come back. Of course, unless someone make it.

I wish they wouldjust release old tamatown in an app format, but unfortunately Bandai is pretending the last 10 yrs never happened with the connection era, so it doesn't seem like a likely possibility.

Ra,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back