Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holler

Reaction score
Today, Nintendo finally officially announced remakes to 2003's Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Sapphire. The games are due out in November.

Here is the reveal trailer:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Fascinating! I wonder if they'll do remakes of other Pokemon games for 3DS. Gives them some way to get money while until they come up with a brand new Pokemon game XD

Shame it's 3DS only, just like most other modern games e3e

Fascinating! I wonder if they'll do remakes of other Pokemon games for 3DS. Gives them some way to get money while until they come up with a brand new Pokemon game XDShame it's 3DS only, just like most other modern games e3e
possible but no. How it has worked for the entire gen of pokemon is a new game then a remake so for example after ruby and sapphire they made fire red and leaf green then after diamond and pearl they made heart gold and soul silver. So now after x and y they make omega ruby and alpha sapphire.
I couldn't believe it when I saw it I thought it was fan art I'm pretty shocked and this close to it must be for E3 as a quick money maker for Nintendo seeing as they are very behind in sales it is a instant fan service this game as everyone has wanted a remake of it for years and years and it hints at a deep storyline which is NEEDED X and Y had the worst storyline of any pokemon game red and green were better and they had only a storyline you needed to figure out yourself so I hope this will be a fun game.

yeah, personally i think x and y are overall pretty bad, maybe good for a test (maybe something to learn from? [haha])

3rd generation is my favorite generation, i've been playing since 1st, but skipped 5th.

I seriously thought 3rd gen wasn't going to be remade, which was somehow fine by me.

My main concern is how soon the games are coming out. this november? they sound..rushed. I already thought x and y were…not that good.

Atleast some of us will have ssb4 to wait it out.

Can't wait for it to come out, planning to get Omega Ruby :)

I wanted to make this thread yesterday lel

I hope they make an Emerald remake, since that was my first ever Pokemon game :3

But really, I might get Alpha Sapphire since I always liked Kyogre

I can't wait to see how they remake these games OwO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back