V6 won't turn on... something wrong with reset button? Help ):

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

windkirby

Reaction score
I was trying to restart my V6 today, but when I put in the new battery (which worked in a different Tamagotchi) it wouldn't turn on. It's the correct type and the kind I've always used--CR2032. I thought I'd try the reset button and then I discovered that there is no gray pad-like button in the reset hole. Now it's hollow and when I tried to press my pencil in it felt hard.

Is it ruined? I assume it wouldn't be just as simple as finding the tiny reset pad thing, but I don't think I can even do that. I'm sure I could get another music star, but still I'm disappointed. I really liked this one and it had some sentimental value.

Wow. Umm, guys I think I might be an idiot. I started to unscrew the Tamagotchi and then I realized that what i thought was the reset hole was where the main screw had been and that the reset button was at the bottom. I put in the battery again to try the real reset button and it suddenly turned on. I'm really confused but I'm not complaining. Sorry, I would lock or delete this topic but I'm not sure how. >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back