is there any fakes in chinatown in boston?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pighat09

Reaction score
i'm going on the 17th for my birthday (my real bday is on the 27th. early gift) and i want a fake tama SOOOO bad! and i was wondering if there was any there

Okay... I am not sure if they would have them. They have lots of things amoung them, surely bootlegs. Maybe not of tamagotchi but who knows...

Now... I know you are new and all but...

It is your choice to share, but we really don't care for the younger kids to share personal info at all. Nothing besides first name basis anyway. The whole forum can be veiwed as a guest, please remember that, for your safety.

If you get a fake, I have an idea for what to do with it: You say in your signature you have YouTube - you should do funny fake Tama showcases so everyone can laugh at the bad-ness of fakes without having to buy one. I would definitely watch that. XD As for whether there will be fakes where you're going, it's pretty unlikely. Fakes are mostly made in China and sold online, not sold in stores worldwide. I don't know though. It's worth a try, but I'll be surprised if you find any.

If you get a fake, I have an idea for what to do with it: You say in your signature you have YouTube - you should do funny fake Tama showcases so everyone can laugh at the bad-ness of fakes without having to buy one. I would definitely watch that. XD As for whether there will be fakes where you're going, it's pretty unlikely. Fakes are mostly made in China and sold online, not sold in stores worldwide. I don't know though. It's worth a try, but I'll be surprised if you find any.
omg you saw my vids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back