Cosplay

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TenmaYuuki

Reaction score
Ever tried cosplaying before (or contemplated the idea)?

I've cosplayed as the male player trainer from Pokémon Black/White (not a whole lot to say about it though :p ), as well as Kirito from Sword Art Online (my fave so far, esp. since I can relate to him in various ways).

Got everything I need to cosplay as Yuri Lowell, and the next character I wanna cosplay as is Rentarou Satomi from Black Bullet :3

I've been casually cosplaying for the past three years now... I cosplayed as a Slytherin student, a Sith Lord and Capt. Kirk.

For this year's convention that I will be going to, I have yet to decide who... but I'd love to be Green Ranger from the Power Rangers but the costume is too expensive. After a few more years maybe?

I have done some cosplay before, however, I haven't actually been to a con or anything (yet). I just do the cosplays at home for fun, really.

Cosplays I have done are: Jane Crocker, Rose Lalonde (Homestuck), Chihiro Fujisaki, and Mukuro Ikusaba (Dangan Ronpa). I'm hoping to be able to wear the Mukuro one to an upcoming con, though.

as well as Kirito from Sword Art Online

and the next character I wanna cosplay as is Rentarou Satomi from Black Bullet :3

omg can I cosplay Asuna with you

And the girl with the orange pigtails from Black Bullet her name totally friggin slips my mind

Okay so I've cosplayed once at the Anime Expo when I was like twelve. I was like Amulet Diamond from Shugo Chara but I couldn't use a sewing machine yet so my mom made it. Click the spoiler to see why nobody liked me when I was twelve:

269429_2116261316510_1660047_n2_zps5e8541e1.jpg

...Yeah nobody's gonna wanna be friends with that face. And uh that's just me and my dad with a giant penguin

Now my dream cosplays are like ones that would require other people, specifically like my dad and sister.

First one is Wizard and Hikaru from Angelic Layer:

1242447844896_f_zpsb752a643.jpg

This was the first anime me and my dad watched together so this would be a really special cosplay to do with him. And plus we're like the perfect height difference. Making the costumes is the easy part. The hard part is getting my dad to cosplay. He insists that Wizard is a twig and he's too fat. Dad seriously you are not fat. I don't know where you're getting this from.

Second is an Attack on Titan group with me as Armin, my sister as Mikasa, and my dad as Eren titan.

669aa89da740714ecd5005b6aeef5d171365820392_full_zps97c41b47.jpg

Mikasa

armin_zpsc4a3dd41.png

Armin

Okay I was looking for a pic of Eren titan but he legit scares the crap outta me like it's totally cool if my dad cosplays as him but no I'm not gonna look at a bunch of Google images you check it out yourself

Yeah this is just like all of our favorite anime. But my dad keeps insisting he wants to be the female titan. DAD srsly you were just complaining that you think you're too fat to be Wizard and now you wanna cosplay some curvy chick sorry not gonna happen I'm not making that costume

And finally, me and my sister to cosplay Zack and Wiki (the videogame none of y'all have ever even heard of):

Zack_26_Wiki_-_Quest_for_Barbaros_Treasure_Coverart_zpse6aa090f.png

Imma be Zack (the boy) and my sister will be Wiki (the gold monkey). Her costume is seriously gonna be cool like idk how to describe it to you but I designed it and it's just gonna be so friggin cool. And as for mine hah this is gonna be fun cosplaying a shirtless young boy as an adult girl eh I'll figure it out

i've cosplayed as callie ohpeee from homestuck before. ^u^ cosplaying is a lot of fun for me, but unfortunately it's expensive. x.x some of my dream cosplays would be usagi tsukino, madoka kaname, and ava ire!!

I've cosplayed a random Attack on Titan person, Jade Harley, Derpy Hooves, and Leafeon so far at local Anime Conventions :3

Most of the time the cosplays are home-made by my half-sister ( she is good at sewing :eek: ) but somethings are just bought online due to time XD

But I personally think that cosplaying is rather fun and enjoyable :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay sooooo, I actually wore my Mukuro Ikusaba cosplay at Armageddon Expo today! I really enjoyed it!

(In a spoiler bc the photo is huge)

tumblr_n62fk5ONgz1r4eat3o1_1280.jpg

I'm the one on the far right!! This is a group of the Dangan Ronpa cosplayers that were there, which wasn't many.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_n63uulflH71qkxa08o1_1280.png
tumblr_n63uulflH71qkxa08o2_1280.png

I don't have my belt on in the second pic 'cause I had already taken it off before I decided to show off my heel boots and I was too lazy to put it back on hahaha

Alrighty-o, I got the basic items needed for my snk cosplay. This all literally cost me $15. It’s all from the thrift store. Clearly I have to make everything ten times smaller but yay sewing~

All I need now is the fabric for all the belt loopies on the harness (oh dear wish me luck), belt buckles, and fabric paint (plus skill) to make the wings of freedom on the jacket. Plus 3DMG which will be made of small tissue boxes ‘cause I am so not gonna lug around boxes that are like bigger than me at a crowded con are you cray cray

And of course an Armin wig but let’s not think of wigs right now wigs hate me

And theeen I have to do everything all over again and basically get everything I just got for my sister ‘cause she’s gonna be Mikasa. Let’s hope I get lucky again and we can find boots that fit her D:

Speaking of boots, I don’t care if these have heels Armin’s just gonna be fabulous okay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back