Tama Prices

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yggdrasil

Reaction score
My sister wants to sell all her old Tamagotchis, and I should do that for her. Now, what could I get for them? They are all from Gen 1 and 2, and in a very good and non played condition. But no packages or instruction manuals.

Is each color also the same or is there a difference? She also has two Tamas from Connexion V2, good condition.

In what language are they? :) Japanese P1s and P2s (aka Gen 1 and Gen 2) are worth less than English ones. Also, certain designs are worth more than others (for example, translucents).

They should be worth $15-25 each, depending on condition/shell/language.

I suppose the are european, but I will have a closer look at that. And like I said, the condition is very good. Here are the ones which she has:

2 x Transparent pink, one with the "Tamagotchi" word

1 x Blue with yellow numbers

1 x Transparent green

1 x Green with purple inside

1 x Yellow with black stripes
1 x White with gray inside

1 x Gray with black inside

1 x Yellow Camouflage

1 x Orange with yellow numbers

1 x Black with gray inside
1 x Pink with green numbers

Of course without all the packages. I will show original images once she gives them to me.

Wow, those sound like great shell designs :)

Maybe you could sell them for $18 each and $20 for the more rare designs X3

That is...actually not that much. But anways, here are some pictures.

10359304_1483864035179573_867563181_o.jpg

zh778buz.jpg

If enough people are interested, I might open up a thread here tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would lurk ebay's "sold listings" for some of those colors if you can. The prices seem to change depending on demand (I have seen original p1/p2 for like $20-30, it seems like, if they're tested/working/being sold from a US Seller).

Can someone tell me what this here is worth? It is a golden Connexion Ver.4

9khyuwnf.jpg

Can someone tell me what this here is worth? It is a golden Connexion Ver.4

9khyuwnf.jpg
NIB/never opened ones go for $75-100. It's known that the gold paint washes off easily, and since it's out of package... it being out of package makes it loose lots of it's collectible value. I'm not sure how much it would be worth... are you going to sell it, too?

Well, it has no package, but still looks new. Yeah, I am going to sell it, depending on how much it is worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back