What to do with my money

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I do with my money?

• Spend it as soon as I get enough to buy a Tamagotchi with, then get raise more money, buy another Ta

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Save for a more expensive Tamagotchi such as a TMGC+C

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Give the money other TamaTalkers in need <3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never spend it (save it for a very long time)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I'm gradually getting more and more money on deviantArt :D I hope to get enough to actually spend eventually, lol.

The points/credit on deviantArt can't be converted into real money until two whole weeks after I receive the payment 8( Oh well~

I have $6.70 at the moment and in two weeks I will have a total of $13.50, and I will get a bit more day by day.

Anyway, I'm trying to decide what to do with my money. I wanna be responsible but I would really like to buy stuff with it ughh decisions! I'm not good with deciding what to do with money so please offer advice c:

Vote in the poll please. :blink:

Consider spending it on something other than a Tamagotchi

Nope :tarakotchi:

I can't think of anything I like besides Tamagotchi,

and the reason I started taking commissions was to get money for Tamagotchis B)

Toys for your cats? Charity?

Think of others as well :) or save it up to go to Japan ;)

hadyen pls :) I can buy cat toys in the store and donate to charity by other means :U The reason why I'm making money that's transferable to PayPal is to buy Tamagotchis from tBay or something~

I spend hours and hours of stress and hard work on my art commissions and it has taken me months to get $15 :blink: I want to use it very very very wisely, so charity and non-Tamagotchi stuff is not an option :)

Plus it would take me several lifetimes to get enough money to go to Japan :)

and I'd rather meet my boyfriend than go to Japan :) :) :)

Tamagotchis only pls. Tamagotchis make me happier than anything else kthxbye :tarakotchi:

The dilemma is that it could take me years to get enough to buy a TMGC+C so maybe I should just gradually buy connections

I hope I don't come off as rude, I'm trying to sound humorous tbh o3o;

But yeah, the money I've made from my art is very very very important to me. I make an average of 10 cents per hour of drawing, so 150 hours of drawing was put into this :eek:

I'm probably fussing over it too much but I really want to make the wisest decision.

By the way, I'm making an extra 30 cents today (10 cents per drawing. There are three and they take an average of an hour to complete. I've done one drawing and I'm working on the second one.)

Why don't you just save it, and let it build up? Then you'll have more to play with, and get something you really want/need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back