Tamagotchi Friends Webisode Discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite webisode?

• #1: Welcome to Dream Town

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • #2: Kiraritchi and Yumemitchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #3: The Arrival of Himespetchi

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • #4: Dream Town Tour

• #5: Choosing a Dream Class

• #6: Tea Robot

• #7: YumeKira Transformation

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
This is a topic for discussing the Tamagotchi Friends webisodes available on www.tamagotchifriends.com/videos

English

Webisode #1: Welcome to Dream Town

Webisode #2: Kiraritchi and Yumemitchi

Webisode #3: The Arrival of Himespetchi

Webisode #4: Dream Town Tour

Webisode #5: Choosing a Dream Class

Webisode #6: Tea Robot

Webisode #7: YumeKira Transformation

English with Spanish Subtitles

Webisode #1: Bienvenidos a la Ciudad de los Suenos

French dub

Webisode #1: Bienvenue à Ecole de Rêve

Webisode #2: Kiraritchi et Yumemitchi

German dub

Webisode #1: Willkommen in Dream Town

Webisode #2: Kiraritchi und Yumemitchi im Zirkus

Webisode #3: Himespetchi

Webisode #4: Stadtführung durch Dream Town

Webisode #5: Der Tee-Roboter

(For some reason, they didn't dub "Choosing a Dream Class" in German.)

What's your favorite webisode so far? :D I definitely love #3 the most! Himespetchi is so adorable and it has IKEMEN MAMETCHI! B)

The German and French voices fascinate me XD Ikemen Mametchi's German voice makes me laugh.

I love the third one too even though most of the time I was just saying weird stuff while watching it the others are fine I do like the YumeKira Bag one though..

In order from which I like most to which I like least:

• Arrival of Himespetchi
  • Choosing a Dream Class
  • Tea Robot
  • Yume Kira Transformation
  • Kiraritchi and Yumemitchi
  • Welcome to Dream Town
  • Dream Town Tour
:)

Spacy Brothers appeared in #7: YumeKira Transformation! They didn't talk though. I want a webisode where they talk!

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw them too in webisode 3 Spacytchi appears in the back covering his face in the back btw but I wonder how his voice will sound though

Arrival of Himespetchi is my most favourite, then Tea Robot

Im really glad they decided to do dubs, but I wish they didnt cut up the episodes :p

I only got to episode one. I wish I can do episode two, but I am really stressed out with my quarter and the overload of homework I'm receiving. But luckily, I don't have to take summer classes because that'll be my vacation season! So I'm saving the rest of the episodes

I wish I knew who the voice actor/actresses were. 'Cause I'm betting on Stephanie Sheh and Sandy Fox. The only two English voice actresses with those epic young-girl voices. (Though I can't tell if they're A or B-list VO's..)

Im really glad they decided to do dubs, but I wish they didnt cut up the episodes :p
Well, if I think like a typical viewer and consumer of Tamagotchi Friends and didn't watched the original episodes, what I'd have to expect in these videos is to reflect upon the product itself...or something. But yeah, by the time you spoil it by watching the original episodes, it looks unfair to you because the appeal is ruined. (Congratulations, you just experienced cult fanaticism!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back